Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For the Samsung Galaxy 551, I wonder if the screen resolution is too small. I'll have to double-check on Monday. For certain Android devices, such as the Acer Iconia A100, you'll see the login button clipped off-screen as well but in this case, it has a large enough resolution though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just got an LG Optimus S activated yesterday (Gingerbread) and Shadow Era does not show in the store for me either. Could it be the resolution of the phone (320x480)?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems to me that I read on the forum that game works on Samsung Galaxy Mini which has a screen resolution 320x240. Samsung Galaxy 551 has 240x400 screen resolution.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the same problem on my Galaxy Mini...I opened a Bug Report thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Samsung Galaxy Mini(551) is documented on our list and hopefully the issue will be fixed soon. Until then, you can always play on the web version or use one of the desktop clients from the download page.

@jtsarnak Try downloading the ARMv6 package from our download page. If that doesn't work, unfortunately Shadow Era is not compatible with your phone at this time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also have samsung galaxy ace and I can't open the game. I downloaded it from your web site and it said it is not compatible with my phone. can I solve it by updating something? or does my phone suck :=)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should be able to run Shadow Era with the Samsung Galaxy Ace. From the specs, it looks like it should be able to. Did you get that error message with the ARMv6 package from our download page as well?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    You should be able to run Shadow Era with the Samsung Galaxy Ace. From the specs, it looks like it should be able to. Did you get that error message with the ARMv6 package from our download page as well?
    downloaded it again and it works! thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, this is very very strange. Shadow Era don't apears for me in Android Market, then i tried to download using the links in the download area of the site. Only the arm6 works. When downloading in the market in my PC with the phone connected a unique option appears, and the download was finished not in the pc, but in the phone, using the phone Wi-Fi o.O

The icon of SE appears on the phone, but when i click, turn to Horizontal, then clash and return to home screen.
    My Phone is a Sixer SX-400AG, and Android version is 2.3.1.
    I don't know what to do now
    is not a good option play SE via the phone Internet either, cause in my country (Brazil) is not soo fast.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It looks like your phone uses an older processor that runs on the ARMv6 instruction set so you needed to install the ARMv6 package. The one on the Android Market is the ARMv7 package so that's why it's not installing correctly.