Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Talking A suggestion from a new guy

Hey,

ive been playing the game for a few days now, and have a suggestion or two to, well, suggest..

my first is why not introduce some sort of reward system, like, you win little awards or medals or something, for doing certain things, like a trophy/achievement system. ''beat 10 AIs'' or ''win a game within 5 turns'' or something. and then when you manage to get each one you get a few shadow crystals / gold etc. i know a lot of people might really dislike this idea, but its just a suggestion.

another is to be able to save several decks so you can change between them quickly. (apologies if this is already a feature and im being an idiot) but its a little irritating when i want to swap decks and i have to recreate it, especially when you have to add each of the cards individually.

Edit:

i remembered another:

i just spent about 10 minutes trying to 'remember' my username for this site when i realised that i had to create a different account for the forums and actually playing the game. considering i have used (and presumably most other people) have used the same email address for each, is there anyway to merge the accounts and get game statistics on your profile here? or something like that.

anyways, thats all for now, thanks for reading/replying
    Last edited by L0neWolf; 09-13-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: thought of more to write

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    1) Achievements have been talked about and they are on the roadmap. If you search the forums, you might find relevant threads.

2) Multiple decks for the same hero are also a planned feature. This is an important one so should be done soon. The focus is on finishing Set 1 at the moment though, so this is lower priority.

3) Linking game account and forum account is a great idea, but I don't think it will happen for a while, if at all. It would be cool though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had suggested something similar, but that was way back.
    If you take a look, just ignore the part about the prizes being cards not available at the merchant. Never going to happen, and I can't blame them. It would increase the cost too much.
    Last edited by Anurak; 09-13-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    1) Achievements have been talked about and they are on the roadmap. If you search the forums, you might find relevant threads.

2) Multiple decks for the same hero are also a planned feature. This is an important one so should be done soon. The focus is on finishing Set 1 at the moment though, so this is lower priority.

3) Linking game account and forum account is a great idea, but I don't think it will happen for a while, if at all. It would be cool though.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it
    its good to know there are new features in the pipe-lines

Quote Originally Posted by Anurak View Post
    I had suggested something similar, but that was way back.
    If you take a look, just ignore the part about the prizes being cards not available at the merchant. Never going to happen, and I can't blame them. It would increase the cost too much.

I read your thread and you have great ideas. I really like the thought of the tournament style AI/online high rank players idea. I would like to see that get implemented, would put a new interesting spin on the campaign mode. or prehaps even open up a new type of campaign mode all together.