Close

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post

So you're into exhibitionism?

Well that's ok and all. But I don't like looking at dinks.

Also: I'm all vanished again. Back into hibernation/stealth kitty mode.
    FYI he has said this multiple times.... Hasn't really happened.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    FYI he has said this multiple times.... Hasn't really happened.
    Also if there is even the slightest possibility of anyone being a girl he will begin to stalk you.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    who are you talking about?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caitlyn0 View Post
    who are you talking about?
    gs693

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ill keep my eye out but he did help me out a lot last night discussing deck builds and combos so i will give him the benifit of the doubt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is there a "conceed the match" button or surrender button and i dont see it? twice today i won a match and it wasn't over. i was most likely gonna win but the other hero had health left and it was their turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Caitlyn0!

You saw my message on the Zynga forum at time (before they deleted it) or you just found the game by yourself? Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy Shadow Era as much as you enjoyed Warstorm, and that you see that, different from Zynga, the people (administrators, or better saying, Kyle) is very involved with the players and give nice feedback (and updates the game).

Good luck, and any question you can always PM me (or just ask anyone on the forum because the people here like to help).
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    is there a "conceed the match" button or surrender button and i dont see it? twice today i won a match and it wasn't over. i was most likely gonna win but the other hero had health left and it was their turn.
    If you go back to the challenge or world screen, it will make the other player win. Some players will do this when they know they are going to lose. Same goes for closing the browser, program, app etc.
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    You can conceed by just opening the top menu and going back to challenge (or any other part) they will ask you if you are sure and that you will lose the match. Its not a real conceed button but thats what people use to leave a already lost game.

Edit: Hatts was faster :P
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    O.K. thanks for the answers guys so before (when i started this thread) they just lost their internet connection and this time they did just leave the game. got it.

and i saw some links to card games on the DO NOT SHUT DOWN WARSTORM page on facebook. i checked them out. ive stayed here so far, didnt like the others much. ive only been playing here 4 days... or is it 5 now.

and sorry, i dont remember a Maklazar on the zynga forums... did you have a different username?
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 09-14-2011 at 01:26 PM.