Close

View Poll Results: What is your favorite device to play Shadow Era?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC computer

10 22.22%
  • Apple computer

8 17.78%
  • iPhone (or iPad)

19 42.22%
  • Android

8 17.78%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play on:
    1. iPhone - It's the closest I'll get to the feeling of holding a deck of SE cards for now . Also, the convenience, portability, and touch interface are more enjoyable compared to the alternatives.
    2. Browser - for the up-to-date SE version when it takes forever to get approved on the App Store. The delayed action prompts are a huge drawback though.
    Last edited by protonium; 09-14-2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Grammar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, so many iOS players. Or maybe iOS players are just frequent forum-goers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually suspect there really are just a lot of iOS players. The appeal of a high-quality TCG you can play on a mobile device is a big draw. I actually originally got into Shadow Era because I could play it on my Android phone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Wow, so many iOS players. Or maybe iOS players are just frequent forum-goers.
    iOS users are more tech savvy would be my guess and know forums usually exist. As opposed to your every day person with android.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I started playing the game in my android, but now I play it more in my laptop. Usually I use the windows client or firefox if I want to play the test server. When I'm out of home or without my laptop I use Android app.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OT, but stupid MTG and their lack of Mac and mobile clients. I hope WotC takes note when Kyle makes millions of SE. MILLIONS!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would absolutely not want to play MTG on my phone. The required interface would just be way, way to complicated and not finger-friendly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    iOS users are more tech savvy would be my guess and know forums usually exist. As opposed to your every day person with android.

LOL. . . . (true, . . true)
    Occam's Razor [def]:

A scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily
    which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex
    or that explanations of unknown phenomena besought first in terms of known quantities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    I don't know how it is in the USA but here in Europe it's just the opposite, casual people use iphone because its cool/trendy and people that really knows about internet/tech/geeks use Android.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    I don't know how it is in the USA but here in Europe it's just the opposite, casual people use iphone because its cool/trendy and people that really knows about internet/tech/geeks use Android.
    I work for a US cell phone carrier and can tell you that most android users (that call in) never know what they are doing. iPhone users have already done most troubleshooting on their own and know what to do.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<