Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    It's all apple.

We have had an update passed in 3 (4?) days before. They seem to be taking time over this one.

Once again, ditch the iCraps, go Android.

Apple and their stupid rules.

Sorry, . . I'm hooked. . . . for sentimental reasons.
    Occam's Razor [def]:

A scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily
    which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex
    or that explanations of unknown phenomena besought first in terms of known quantities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I may switch from the iPhone to android someday. Depends on if I can get unlimited data still or not. Some of those new phones are awesome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I started a MattOG inspired thread: a versus poll for favorite device to play SE on . . . here.
    Occam's Razor [def]:

A scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily
    which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex
    or that explanations of unknown phenomena besought first in terms of known quantities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still pacing. . . . .
    Occam's Razor [def]: