Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fastest top tier deck to build

Hello forum.
    After playing shadow era for a while, i came up with a good way to build a strong deck that wins fast.

So whats the strongest cheapest tactic to win online matches and build a deck with won gold fast. FAST
    And how do you built a tier 1 deck in no time.

1st and best option: buy shadow crystals and built the deck you want (there are a zillion threads that suggest strong decks - but they are not cheap)

OR follow these steps (stricktly - dont buy anything extra cz u need the gold):
    1- start with a Eladwen or Nishaven deck (i think eladwen is the easiest to play and win with against AI - but thats a personal preference). Pick a creative name please and avoid numbers (i hate names with numbers)
    2- buy two lightning strikes
    3- Add the lightning strikes to your deck, remove 2 rain delay and 1 campfire stories. [Rule #1: keep card count at 30]

now you have a deck that can win AI easily.

This early you should rely on engulfing flames and poison gas to win AI. In the process you will learn to play allies in combination with cards to help gain board control (eladwen's ability helps). You allies are weak, some cards are virtually useless. but hang in there.

4- Win some AI games till you reach level 5. With the cash earned during gameplay buy yourself 2 novas to win AI more easily. Put them in the deck instead of reinforced armor, and cover of the night.

5- Once level 5. you have 100 crystals and some cash. Go buy a shadow mage deck
    you already have 4 lightning, and 4 fireballs, 2 novas and 2 research (with the new buy). that should be enough to create a strong deck:

x1 majiya
    x4 2brutalis/2fire snake
    x4 2gargoyl/1deathbone/1keldor
    x3 engulfing flames, poison gas, clinging webs
    x1 plasma behemoth
    x4 fireball
    x4 lightning strikes
    x2 nova
    x2 research
    x3 SoV/2freeze
    x2 arcane burst

6- Start playing and winning and buying and selling cards to get the deck below (might need a calculator :P) - i kept the format so that you know what to replace with what cards.
    you want to have a deck with:

x1 majiya
    x4 2 resources allies
    x4 gargoyl
    x3 3 resources allies (mage or medusil)
    x1 or 2, 5 resources allies (plasma or dark night)
    x3 or 4 fireball
    x4 lightning strikes
    x2 or 3 nova
    x2 research
    x3 shriek of vengeance
    x2 snow sapphire (most expensive to buy - u can keep those till last, but ull be weaker against gwen decks)

total cards = 30

this is the fastest tier 1 deck you can build. I reached a rating of 250 with it. now at 240 in 1.27

Let me know if this build helped you.
    Let me know of any questions of how to play it against specific heroes.
    Let me know if you have ideas on how i can improve it.
    Last edited by Spirits; 09-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.