Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can someone show me a good Wulven PvP Deck?

Can someone show me a good Wulven PvP Deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The one i'm playing. Darkclaw/Moonstalker, 10 allies (high hp tanks), 50 non-allies.

Throw 4 of all the stalling cards like captured prey, rain, full moon, etc. 4 bazaar, 4 bad santa. 3 weapons and 3 of the ones that let your hero attack twice. 4 of the card that lets you heal 2 hp on your turn if you have no ally on the board. Am sure you can think of the rest.

Sorry got this game yesterday... can't remember the names lol.

Basically you just stall your opponent until he draws out (use bazaar and bad santa to help him run out quick). Alternate full moon and rain when you take damage, then let your hero heal 2 hp per turn. Rejuv when you need to (or to get rid of flame/poison). The key is basically that 2 hp per turn card so you can stall effectively with no allies. If you don't draw that card early on, then that's what your tanks are there for. Throw some down and stall with your allies until you draw that healing card.

It's pretty boring, but it works. I got bored of Eladwen so made this deck. I've won around 20 games with it so far (majority against Eladwen), and am still #2 rated. Can't catch up to #1 cause this playing this deck is reaaaallyyy slowwww.

And again... sorry for not remembering the names of the cards. You know which ones I mean right? There aren't that many

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am running a similar deck I call Beauty and the Beast. It has Bad Wolf, Pack Wolf, Belladonna and Bloodlust plus the cards listed in the "Throw 4 of all..." paragraph above. It's slow but I have yet to lose a game.

Had a Skullcrusher speed deck get me down to 1 Hp before I finally got a couple regenerations in and it was all over from that point. I went from 1 to 26 and he went from high 20's to zero. Had to have driven him crazy being that close... A very tense and exciting game.

Wulven RULE!!!!

By the way, throw in 4 Rabid Bites and watch them eat there own!!!!

Update: I have beaten many Eladwen decks and have yet to loose...
    Last edited by Vernimator; 02-27-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by supermof View Post
    The one i'm playing. Darkclaw/Moonstalker, 10 allies (high hp tanks), 50 non-allies.

Throw 4 of all the stalling cards like captured prey, rain, full moon, etc. 4 bazaar, 4 bad santa. 3 weapons and 3 of the ones that let your hero attack twice. 4 of the card that lets you heal 2 hp on your turn if you have no ally on the board. Am sure you can think of the rest.

Sorry got this game yesterday... can't remember the names lol.

Basically you just stall your opponent until he draws out (use bazaar and bad santa to help him run out quick). Alternate full moon and rain when you take damage, then let your hero heal 2 hp per turn. Rejuv when you need to (or to get rid of flame/poison). The key is basically that 2 hp per turn card so you can stall effectively with no allies. If you don't draw that card early on, then that's what your tanks are there for. Throw some down and stall with your allies until you draw that healing card.

It's pretty boring, but it works. I got bored of Eladwen so made this deck. I've won around 20 games with it so far (majority against Eladwen), and am still #2 rated. Can't catch up to #1 cause this playing this deck is reaaaallyyy slowwww.

And again... sorry for not remembering the names of the cards. You know which ones I mean right? There aren't that many
    brilliant idea, mayb I should get rid of all my less than 4 HP allies, I play moonstalker too )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i played against a very good Wolven deck today. NO ALLIES. Just using Darkclaw as hero and tons of abilities: Captured Prey, Now You're Mine, Speedstrike, What Big Teeth, Regeneration, Lone Wolf and other fillers (like Bazaar and Bad Santa).

Basically, it dodges the abilities of Boris Skullcrusher, Nishaven, Eladwen Frostmire. And it weakens Zaladar, Lightning Strike, Supernova, Arcane Burst, Energy Discharge and many other more. I tried to build an ally-less deck before. Thus ally-less deck has so much benefits, but I failed. And I'm so glad to see this deck.

Only Ter Adun could deal with this deck. Otherwise, it just grinds you to death.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by weipeng View Post
    i played against a very good Wolven deck today. NO ALLIES. Just using Darkclaw as hero and tons of abilities: Captured Prey, Now You're Mine, Speedstrike, What Big Teeth, Regeneration, Lone Wolf and other fillers (like Bazaar and Bad Santa).

Was it me you played? I'm around 280 rating and run a Moonstalker with no allies : ) Haven't lost with the deck yet ^^