Close

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    12hour difference. I work during the week, 9-5. I'll hop on late tonight to try to catch him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DCjG View Post
    12hour difference. I work during the week, 9-5. I'll hop on late tonight to try to catch him.

yes, tonight i ok with 6PM ON GMT+0 ,or 9PM ON GMT-4.

I believe that our game, and soon realized

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKAMONG View Post
    yes, tonight i ok with 6PM ON GMT+0 ,or 9PM ON GMT-4.

I believe that our game, and soon realized
    I'll try again at 9PM tonight (1 AM GMT, 9AM Singapore time).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll try again at 9PM tonight (1 AM GMT, 9AM Singapore time).
    are you here?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We played our match and KAKAMONG beat me 2-0. It was well played and he has a strong deck. I must say his Zaladar is much tougher than most other Zaladar decks I've played. I wouldn't have expected such a game seeing some of the first allies coming out.

The combination of massive amounts of low level allies and his MC to control me off the board was too much for my deck. I think the trick would have been getting out Rampage and BF early. In both games I only got one or the other out early and that hurt my chance to come back.

Good games! The tournament is now complete! Congratulation to KAKAMONG for taking home the bronze!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats KAKAMONG!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congratz KAKAMONG.

Now the question is what is the prize Raphael will receive ?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We played our match and KAKAMONG beat me 2-0. It was well played and he has a strong deck. I must say his Zaladar is much tougher than most other Zaladar decks I've played. I wouldn't have expected such a game seeing some of the first allies coming out.

The combination of massive amounts of low level allies and his MC to control me off the board was too much for my deck. I think the trick would have been getting out Rampage and BF early. In both games I only got one or the other out early and that hurt my chance to come back.

Good games! The tournament is now complete! Congratulation to KAKAMONG for taking home the bronze!

Thank you very much DCJG bring great game, the process of very breathtaking. DCJG game has been over opponents, most of it zaladar. He all can win. In my opinion, I this wins in the goddess of fortune. Once again thank you the players and games organization party. To get third, I feel very happy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you bdk16 and KENTUEQUI. yes ,I also want to know the first name in addition to the 5000 crystal, the prize is mysterious?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKAMONG View Post
    Thank you very much DCJG bring great game, the process of very breathtaking. DCJG game has been over opponents, most of it zaladar. He all can win. In my opinion, I this wins in the goddess of fortune. Once again thank you the players and games organization party. To get third, I feel very happy
    Some fortune, yes, but pulling all the right cards at the right time comes with a good deck and skill as well. I never felt like I had much opportunity in those games which meant you controlled me from the onset and never let that grip go. Zaladar control decks still have their strength it seems. Raphael should be glad to hear that.

I felt like I was in the same position against his deck. Better, earlier control against me.... I just couldn't wrestle it back. I'd like to see the both of you play at some point... I'd imagine that'd be a good game.