Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cannot playing from IP app...

Hello everybody,

I'm new there and then firstly apologize me from my poor english ^^

I'll try to explain you my problem:

I can't play any game when i am on the iphone app. It loads the match, it make appears the heros and number of card we both have in our deck, but then... nothing ! It appears to froze before suffle, and let me just the way to push "end turn", and after that... well, nothing more.

I though it was perhaps my internet connexion, made lots of settings changes, but it's not. Problem is still there.

Well... I just though of one possibility, that is my question here : moreover, i saw that i have some cards bought (like Kristoffer Wyld) that i have bought on the WEB (right in my browser) which are face down in my deck, when i go to see in my iphone...

Would it be an incompatibility between Web app and iphone app that stop me to play from my IP ?

In advance, thanks to your help all

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tristaana, first off, welcome

Okay, to answer your questions.

1) If I'm not mistaken, the non-drawing of cards after entering a game happens when you previously quit a match while an animation was still on-going. I think what you have to do is to completely quit the SE application itself (you might or might not need to reboot your phone as well). This has been fixed for v1.27 (the current iPhone/iPad app is only on v1.263), which leads me to the next issue you're having.

2) The iPhone/iPad app is still on v1.263, while the web version of the game is on v1.27. The new cards in v1.27 will appear as face-down cards when you play on an older version so that you don't have to keep changing your deck when you play on other devices; they're in there but you can only sacrifice them. Kyle and the SE team has submitted the updated to Apple and is still pending approval from them before v1.27 will be released on iDevices. As soon as Apple has released the updated version and you've updated the app, everything will show up correctly.

Again, welcome to the community Don't hesitate to post or ask any question if you have any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for welcoming and your (fast !) answer

Well, i have tried that tips, reset SE completely... and the one to put off my IP... and the another to delete app and download it again from appstore... and, that's all. It don't work at all !

I really believe in an uncompatibility between the both version, unfortunately.

I will perhaps try to build a deck without new cards, to see if it is linked to the "in match" freeze. but it's my last redemption hope!!

After, well, i will play on web app while waiting for an update...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got this already.
    I solved it by restarting my ipad. Sorry can't help you more.
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If any match you enter stops when it's dealing the opening hand, that's due to a bug in v1.26 where you quit during combat, while the animation is happening. You just need to reopen the app, so on iOS devices, remove it from multitasking first. No need to restart your device. This is fixed in v1.27 client, which should be approved by Apple and hit the App Store any day now.

Currently, there's also an issue with v1.26 clients having the new cards in your deck. If either player has new cards in their deck, the game will encounter a sync issue right after the first player ends their turn. Kyle is aware of this and is working on the fix for it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, i read those bug, and tried to reopen several times the app.
    Nothing to do, unfortunatly, it's not seem to be the cause of the problem.

Thanks you anyway, i will play on web app while next update will be available on appstore