Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Since I'm a big horror fan I watched it almost as soon as it came out. It was meh in my opinion. I prefer horror films with a good plot instead of the shock and gore variant. If you want to watch a good horror movie watch Apollo 18.
    That sounds like a good movie!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Since I'm a big horror fan I watched it almost as soon as it came out. It was meh in my opinion. I prefer horror films with a good plot instead of the shock and gore variant. If you want to watch a good horror movie watch Apollo 18.
    LOL! Everywhere I see, people are commenting Apollo 18 is lame!
    Well, I liked Human Centipede because the idea of having your mouth sewn on someone's butt scared me for weaks. That's what an horror movie is supposed to do right? Scare you...
    Although I recognize that the technical part was awful...
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I heard Apollo 18 is Blair Witch Project situated on the Moon.

If you want scary movies, watch the Japanese version of the The Ring, The Grudge and One Missed Call (the American versions are just "surprising scary" and not "haunting, scream your heart out scary").

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Human centipede watched.... (skipped most of it)..... Disgusted....
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This movie seems like complete bottom gravy, judging from the trailer. Perhaps everyone who watches it will die from a small outbreak of mental disease and we can rid ourselves of this ever happening, allowing the future of the planet to move forward in leaps and bounds over the next decade, finally coming to a GUT and resolving quantum chromodynamics differences without the need for a higgs in sight. Earth moves towards world peace and ends preventable diseases and poverty while at the same time removes the need for currencies, instead forming a single global denomination which can be used by anyone.

Scenario 2: The human centipede 2 gets directed and filmed. Nothing of natable interest happens in the next 10 years, other than a few cold wars and power struggles.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    I heard Apollo 18 is Blair Witch Project situated on the Moon.

If you want scary movies, watch the Japanese version of the The Ring, The Grudge and One Missed Call (the American versions are just "surprising scary" and not "haunting, scream your heart out scary").
    Those are for kids, you haven't watched the good stuff. When I say the good stuff, I mean the kind that'll haunt you till the end of your life. All the ones you mentioned center around one curse or another, good premise, but otherwise not scary enough (at least for me). Now if you want mind fucking scary watch 1408, Shining, Amityville Horror, etc.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen 1408 and Amityville; they're just okay. The Shining is something I'm planning on reading first (after I'm done with Game of Thrones).

Maybe I was young still when I saw those movies (10 years ago..?) or maybe the American version, which what I'm assuming you saw, were just really crappy, but I distinctly remember being genuinely scared while watching those. Or maybe I just get scared too easily haha

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Pete: there already is a sequel and a third film planned.

I'm guessing each follows on from the last and it's one long stream of shit throughout.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Human centipede watched.... (skipped most of it)..... Disgusted....
    Congrats. You are normal!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    I've seen 1408 and Amityville; they're just okay. The Shining is something I'm planning on reading first (after I'm done with Game of Thrones).

Maybe I was young still when I saw those movies (10 years ago..?) or maybe the American version, which what I'm assuming you saw, were just really crappy, but I distinctly remember being genuinely scared while watching those. Or maybe I just get scared too easily haha
    I watched both versions, actually, but the particular subgenre of horror to which those movies belong to is not my thing. I prefer horror movies where the scary part is not what you can see, but what you can imagine in your mind.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch