Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Rather than increase the hand size, which wouldn't accelerate it enough; instead, a card that removes imposed max hand size limit. Then let the milling begin!
    Problem with increasing maximum handsize is that the game itself only looks right and functions at 7 cards in hand. I don't think the way the game is currently arranged and programmed that you can have more than that.

Perhaps an item that just says: when players are forced to draw cards above their maximum hand size, they must put that many cards from their deck into their graveyard. (And for each card they can't, they take 1 damage).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narziss View Post
    Problem with increasing maximum handsize is that the game itself only looks right and functions at 7 cards in hand. I don't think the way the game is currently arranged and programmed that you can have more than that.

Perhaps an item that just says: when players are forced to draw cards above their maximum hand size, they must put that many cards from their deck into their graveyard. (And for each card they can't, they take 1 damage).
    I don't think it would be that hard to do, it'd just change 7 to 10 or whatever. No cap might be harder, but just make it a 1,000,000 cap or something in the code when that card is played.

Though I like your solution even more. Then they have to choose which cards to keep and which to discard while not getting a hand of 15 cards to play.