Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Hi, almost new here so just passing through to say Hi!

Hi there everyone on forums, since I'm playing ShadowEra froma few months ago I am really enjoyning the game and the forums too, I'm always reading some posts periodically and also I like to say that I enjoy when I start a game saying "Hi, good luck, have a GG!" and I meet cool players who makes more gentle comments along the game, but I enjoy those games much more when I won (most of times, lol, jk)

Ok, I think is a good idea to introduce myself a little bit, my real name is Salvador, I'm from Argentina, I'm 30 years old and I like to compose some music tracks using beat-box, synths and other kind of electronic stuff, I was on the recording assistant carrer for a while and did some independent projects with other muscicians, I currently play the game with a close friend who recommended it, his nick is "JaceMagus" and he is really good.

About the game, just got to say that is really great when we get those long games where you never know who will win until the end and it goes from one side to other just giving more and more suspense and action.

Ok, nothing else to say, my native language is not english so sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes. See you around guys, and I hope to contribute with the game and forums to get a better and stronger community.

My favorite classes are hunters and elementals, but I like the mages and warriors class too.
    My tipical tactis are try to do direct damage to the hero with weapons and spells and keep busy allies on table with mid-cost allies.(No much tactic on it really)

Owned Heroes:

Boris Skullcrusher
    Amber Rain (Favorite/Freq used)
    Victor Heartstriker
    Nishaven (Favorite)
    Eladwen Frostmire
    Lance Shadowstalker
    Serena Thoughtripper
    Ter Adun (Favorite)
    Logan Stonebreaker
    Banebow
    Baduruu (Favorite/Freq used)
    Majiya (Favorite)
    Gravebone
    Moonstalker
    Elementalis
    Zaladar (Favorite/Freq used)
    Last edited by Salvatius; 09-06-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome Salvatius!

Im glad to see your having fun. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Its pretty cool to see you use Baduruu, not a lot of people play him.
    Dont worry about bad english, eviry won will onderstand yiu.

Have fun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im not the best guy for these intro stuff, wait for AnAdolt's post

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    ...eviry won will onderstand yiu.
    LOL

Yes, Baduruu is pretty cool because most of players get disconcerned when they are trusting on their particular ability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @BDK16 Why are you building me up? I give crappy welcoming posts but if you're like, "oh, wait for AnAdolt's post", he'll think I'm going to make some epic post, which will only degrade my post even crappier. So if this post is crappy, it's like totally your fault and none of mine whatsoever.

Anyways, nice to see you have you decided to be active on the forums, Salvador. That's cool you have a real-life friend that plays SE with you. Having a music background, I'm curious what your comments are for SE's music. Personally, I like the compositions, they're kind of music. As mentioned, your English is not bad at all; it's actually better than some of the "English" I've seen actual "English" people speak on here—but I guess maybe that was just them typing on their phone or something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha, AnAdolt, you made me laugh a lot, I like the music of the game, btw, me and my friend was wondering why there are no special Fx sounds, would be pretty cool if you can choose to turn on/off music and Fx separatelly...some kind of fire burn sounds and laser shots with powers and spells would add a lot of action and fun to the game, well, if I keep thinking about it I'm imaging some female moans on Jasmine special ability (rofl) and some wolfs roars, etc...lot of things could be, but I know also it adds a lot of weight to the game size and the most complicate issue could be on the online game and phone versions, anyways, the music is cool and very creative, fits perfectly to the game ambient and its quality is very good considerating that there should be a compressed format. I wish we could hear some Fx in a early future...

...and about the English spell from cell phones I guess that could be the reason, I hate when I write something on Fb wall from my cellphone and then I see some weird words posting...lol. Thanks for your answers guys.

PD: I'm also introducing some more friends to the game, looking for those who really like this kind of games and explaining it.
    I already started attempting to record some spanish tutorials with Captivate with the idea of post some videos to grow a spanish-lang comunity, I'm just wondering which way could be better to compress the videos to upload. But is just a project, I hope I take the time necessary to do it. But well, we all got a life and that takes our time too...lol....

Ok, just one more thing, great work with the game, my friend told me to check this game because he loves Unity based stuff, he is programmer and he always say that he would love to have time to start a project on Unity and loves this kind of games. Well, I better stop talking about someone else or it will be like AnAdolt said... greets guys.
    Last edited by Salvatius; 09-06-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are sound effects for cards though. Not all cards have them but a bunch of them do. We should be adding a toggle for sound and music in a future release. Maybe even allow you to play your own music on mobile devices, instead of the game music.

Hahaha, female moan for Jasmine's ability.. now why is this the first time I've seen this suggestion? I think it'd be funny to add.

Regarding your Spanish tutorials, that would be great if you can do that in your spare time. It's probably a good idea to upload to YouTube, in which case, they convert the files for you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, I will do it, I knew youtube is the way, btw, my upload speed is pretty slow and I share my connection with my brother who is always playing online but will be just matter of find the right moment to upload it...

...I heard some explosions sounds, yes...and I always hear mi own music while playing because I play the game on my Pc, my cell phone runs Symbian :sad:

...about Jasmine and other female cards, we could start a new thread looking for girls volunteers on they who actually play the game, lmao!! haha...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome, Salvatius! I'd welcome you myself, but AnAdolt has basically laid the red carpet for you

Regarding introducing the game to your friends, you might want to read about the Referral System, as it will help you earn 10% of the Shadow Crystals your friends earn or purchase.

Again, welcome and please don't hesitate to post or ask anything if you have any questions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    Welcome, Salvatius! I'd welcome you myself, but AnAdolt has basically laid the red carpet for you

Regarding introducing the game to your friends, you might want to read about the Referral System, as it will help you earn 10% of the Shadow Crystals your friends earn or purchase.

Again, welcome and please don't hesitate to post or ask anything if you have any questions
    Hey, thank you jiminee, and I think you gave me a great welcome too, principally because of this: Referral System

I will keep it in mind, and it will be a great motivation to me to keep working on the tutorials idea, thanks again to all of you for your replies guys. See you around!