Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feed back

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Feed back

1. Top menu needs a dismiss action (especially needed in a fight)
    2. Fireball lags like crap
    3. Need some info on how the merchant works... Random.. First come first serve ... What?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. You can tap on the jewel icon again at the bottom to hide it. In the next version on iPhone you can also swipe up or down to activate/dismiss the menu.
    2. This has been fixed for the next version, please let me know if you see any other laggy animations
    3. See http://www.shadowera.com/faq.php for information about the merchant

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the burn animation laggs too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. ANother Visual Glitch, the enemy Shadow Hero - Wulvern that has the ability to "hide - not targettable"
    when the computer uses that ability, there is a chance that the Current HP of the hero is not shown, instead the Original HP is shown
    ie: current = 3, original = 28, and when the enemy wulvern hero uses hide ability, the 28 is shown when the card is blown up (for description purposes)

2. I recommend that the FAQ or at least an rss of the FAQ be included in the next release.
    In-game information on the merchant and card restriction info would really be nice
    Last edited by Lom109; 02-26-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another glitch

Turn 1: I casted rain delay...
    Turn 2: I casted rain delay again. However, the 2nd rain delay did not trigger.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On the iPad, I can only have my iPad rotated in one position. The game requires me to have the device in the landscape position with the home button on the right. When I do that my device tries to slide out of my case. Please fix it so that I can rotate my device to the landscape position with the home button on the left.

Other than that, great game!

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gherron View Post
    On the iPad, I can only have my iPad rotated in one position. The game requires me to have the device in the landscape position with the home button on the right. When I do that my device tries to slide out of my case. Please fix it so that I can rotate my device to the landscape position with the home button on the left.

Other than that, great game!

Thanks!
    rotation would be great, becouse if you have the case from apple it is the wrong direction.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i second the idea of being able to rotate the position. there's some times where i'm sitting on my couch and have to plug my ipad in to charge, but the cable is facing the wrong way with this game for me (minor complaint i know! lol).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elemental discharge I think is the name of the card. Its the elemental card that destroys all enemy allies and damages hero 5. Animations laggy on that as well

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another Rain Delay glitch!!!!

Turn 1: I cast Rain delay, I cast (a second) Rain Delay
    Turn 1b (enemy turn): Enemy destroys item (first Rain delay), and attacks me... the heck? I still have the 2nd Rain Delay out!