Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Card of the Day - Deathbone

Quote Originally Posted by slimothy
    I saw you posted that Card. Where did that image come from? are you currently beta testing? are you a part of the Development team?
    Thanks!
    No I am not part of the dev team and I am not currently beta testing (beta didn't start yet). You can find the current day's card of the day on the website's homepage.

Last edited by Eney; 07-18-2010 at 05:00 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This one has a revenge aspect to it. You take him out and and he does a little "retributive strike" for 3 points of damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice... im so amazed at the art of these :O!!!
    *I am a game administrator on GraalOnline Classic iPhone as well as some servers on PC version*
    I love to beta test. I also own iTouchAppReviewers (We have YouTube, Twitter, and WordPress blog/website)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Oh and Kyle?

I wouldn't object if we had an "offical card of the day" as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you were to use tidal wave while this card is on the field, will your hero lose three health because it was the one who used the ability to kill him? And if so, can you hurt yourself with this card?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Oh and Kyle?

I wouldn't object if we had an "offical card of the day" as well.
    This is the "official card of the day", I got it off the homepage I just made the thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    If you were to use tidal wave while this card is on the field, will your hero lose three health because it was the one who used the ability to kill him? And if so, can you hurt yourself with this card?

This is the "official card of the day", I got it off the homepage I just made the thread.
    oh ok disregard my pm xD
    *I am a game administrator on GraalOnline Classic iPhone as well as some servers on PC version*
    I love to beta test. I also own iTouchAppReviewers (We have YouTube, Twitter, and WordPress blog/website)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I see that now. I was online and reading forum messages when you created your thread, so I hadn't returned to the main page.. where minutes it before it had been the previous one. I wasn't being snarky, it was just coincidence. Like when you pick up the phone before it has a chance to ring, only to find someone is on the line calling you.
    Last edited by Paradox; 07-18-2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: grammar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Is there a card that can force opponent allies and hero to only be able to target a certain creature? It would make a good combo with deathbone's ability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I see that now. I was online and reading forum messages when you created your thread, so I hadn't returned to the main page.. where minutes it before it had been the previous one. I wasn't being snarky, it was just coincidence. Like when you pick up the phone before it has a chance to ring, only to find someone is on the line calling you.
    I wasn't accusing you of being snarky I was just telling you that it is the official one so that I didn't cause confusion. On an unrelated note wasn't there an old cartoon called 'Thunder Cats' with a cat named Snarky?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, if you use something like tidal wave and Deathbone gets killed, your Hero will take 3 damage. Even if you are playing a Shadow Hero and you use a similar ability that kills your own Deathbone ally, then you will end up hurting your hero as well.