Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    also I have cleared my current deck but when trying to add cards it always says 1 card and just keeps replacing that one...
    You can only have one hero per deck. From the FAQs:

Q: What are the deck construction rules?

A: You can build your own decks following these simple rules:
    - one hero card
    - minimum 30 cards in a deck, no maximum
    - maximum of 4 copies of a card in a deck
    - cards can only be included that share a trait with your hero: same faction (humans/shadows), or same class (warrior ability, etc). There are also neutral cards that can always be included in any deck.

For example, let's say you have a Human Warrior Hero. You can use a "Warrior Ability" card (since your Hero is a Warrior), or also a "Human Ability" card (since your Hero is a Human). You will not be able to use any other class cards such as "Mage Ability" with your Warrior deck, nor any "Shadow Ally" or "Shadow Ability" cards.
    Speaking of, you might want to read the FAQs and this post to help new players.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Update

Hey thanks for the info... I bought and sold many cards and have played my first 20 games to a tally of 17-3.

I have some questions....

1. I have about 8000 gold can I buy cards with that or just the one that are being sold by other players? I'm not seeing the cards I want.
    2. I have about 600 crystals same question as #1.

3. Ive been going to the world and playing those available there to move up levels, is this the proper thing to do and are these computer players or real people?

4. If I challenge someone and win/lose does is effect my rating?

5.what is considered a really good rating and or level to be at? I'm striving to become a worthy opponent :-)

6. I'm mainly playing this game on my iPhone and iPad so WHEN can we expect the newest version? I have about a dozen cards or so in my collection that I cannot use yet or even see what they are. Ps I buy all my cards with the online web version on my MAC as I was told I could get some cards for the newest version that I wouldn't get if I bought cards from the iPad directly. This will only be the case until the newest iPad version come out right?

7. I wish the iPhone version had pinch zoom in and out so I can see the stuff on the screen better.

Thanks I'm sure I'll have more questions....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1- the merchant is out of stock for some cards, he will restock in one or two week. You can check the merchant often to catch a card at the same time as a players sell his cards, but it's only matter of luck.

2- keep your crystals and wait to see what cards you need more then buy a elementals deck to make gold to buy the needed card.

3- on the world map, ther's only AI opponent, it's the best move when you start, then you can go in "chalenge" and "quick games" to play against people like me.

4- yes, if you win your rating will increase, and if you lose your rating will drop. More you play and less your rating move. Your level never decrease.

5- over 220 is good. But it depends of how many games you played. See n#4

6- soon, i'm on IPad and i'm waiting it for this week....

7- i have a IPad, :P
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Kentuequi is right about all the above, except the Merchant has restocked today, I believe. I grabbed my Bad Santas for my alt account lunchtime.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any way for players to sell cards to specific people like me or trade cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks guys I guess I need to get a few hundred games or so to get a good start huh...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Question I saw a card played by an opponent but can't remember the name. Iit healed my opponents hero by 4 or 5 so his hero was at 24 then when he played this one card he went back unto 28-29... Any ideas?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If he increased the health of his hero, the only card that currently does that is Enrage. As for healing cards, there's a couple of those. You may want to check out the cards page for a comprehensive list. It was updated for v1.27 so if anything's incorrect, please let us know.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Healing for 4 would be Healing Touch (Priest card) or Regeneration (Wulven card). Watch your replay and you will see exactly what it was. (You watch a replay by clicking on the FINISHED button for the game you want to see.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This whole thread makes me feel like were being punked. haha

Its a good thing some of you have more patience then I.
    I am not a man. I began as one, but now I am becoming more than a man, as you will witness.

I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly. Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.