Close

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Welcome back! Depends on how long you've been away but I'm sure there's many new cards since before and there will be many more coming. Hopefully we can push for v1.28's release this Friday. Keep your fingers crossed ^^.
    How did the 1.28 release go?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    How did the 1.28 release go?
    +1
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It was Pete! His question was to throw you off track and divert your attention from the topic at hand. He's a sneaky fellow don't you think? Best watch out for him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It was Pete! His question was to throw you off track and divert your attention from the topic at hand. He's a sneaky fellow don't you think? Best watch out for him.
    Slander! How dare you accuse Pete of such treachery!!

It was me...I am ashamed.

._.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The hero changes would be included. If we can have everything ready by tomorrow, we'll basically test and finalize until Friday and release. Do note, we are going back to synced updates so we'll wait for Apple's approval before any of the platforms see v1.28.
    What happened to the synced updates???????????

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For a little while there, the decision was to go back to a synced update but I'm glad we're releasing updates when they're available. Unless you can present a real reason for synced updates, I see no point in holding back a product simply because Apple is slow with their approval process.

If you have a problem with updates taking long on the iOS platform, you should raise that issue to the people that created that platform. If they did not have the approval process or had more expedited approvals for trusted developers, releases would happen at the same time as other platforms.

I'm just going to end my comments here before I return fire to what are, in my opinion, nonsensical rhetorics surrounding this topic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For a little while there, the decision was to go back to a synced update but I'm glad we're releasing updates when they're available. Unless you can present a real reason for synced updates, I see no point in holding back a product simply because Apple is slow with their approval process.

If you have a problem with updates taking long on the iOS platform, you should raise that issue to the people that created that platform. If they did not have the approval process or had more expedited approvals for trusted developers, releases would happen at the same time as other platforms.

I'm just going to end my comments here before I return fire to what are, in my opinion, nonsensical rhetorics surrounding this topic.
    +1
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Although I do miss it on my ipad, I agree that there is no need to sync the releases. If they reset the ratings before the IOS version was released then I would think that unfair. Otherwise, at least bugs are already being caught and balance tweaks are being looked into at an earlier time.