Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I dream of a sniper kitten card.

Not ninja kitten though. He'd be way too op
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Don't do that !!!

I am someone who played really many diffrent TCGs (like Magic, WoW the TGC, YuGiOh etc).
    I have watched TCGs releasing and getting forgotten after 1-2 months. Especially Wow, which I really liked and which have many things in common with shadow era (well it is actually completly the same game, just with other pictures, I am not exaggerating, you can check this out on the web) did not last long because it could not compete with Magic the Gatherings high quallity of entertaining and with YuGiOh child-based economy (others are just playing it because of the easy kid-rip).
    Well anyway, what I am trying to say is that this game is (as long as I know) the first one beeing available on the web for free online-play. People do not need to go to card-game stores just to play with others, they can not be ganged up on the street and getting robbed (this is actually the sad truth in the YuGiOh scene and is still happening till today) or just while they are looking away from their cards and they can not be deducted as simple. And believe me this is a HUGE advantage over Magic and YuGiOh -> The producers of yugioh just do not need to step in the virtual world, because they have enough money and for blizzard making magic working on the web, given the large number of cards, is simply not possible. One example for an advantage of a online TCG: parents do not have any reasons to prohibit their children to play this game(children are the main source of income), this may sound funny but is actually one of the top 3 reasons for a player quitting a TCG). In my oppinion you shuold focus on spreading this game in the world via advertisement etc( + making it avaliable on the ipod/iphone was a great idea , this how I came to it).

I really, really, really, really like this game, so please, make no mistakes and keep updating it, the rest is taken care of itself.

P.S. I love the idea of 2 vs 2 matches

P.P.S. Sorry about my english i hope you could understand at least the main point :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Like Raphael said... Whoever paid the most gets adeck :P
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Blakes View Post
    I am someone who played really many diffrent TCGs (like Magic, WoW the TGC, YuGiOh etc).
    I have watched TCGs releasing and getting forgotten after 1-2 months. Especially Wow, which I really liked and which have many things in common with shadow era (well it is actually completly the same game, just with other pictures, I am not exaggerating, you can check this out on the web) did not last long because it could not compete with Magic the Gatherings high quallity of entertaining and with YuGiOh child-based economy (others are just playing it because of the easy kid-rip).
    Well anyway, what I am trying to say is that this game is (as long as I know) the first one beeing available on the web for free online-play. People do not need to go to card-game stores just to play with others, they can not be ganged up on the street and getting robbed (this is actually the sad truth in the YuGiOh scene and is still happening till today) or just while they are looking away from their cards and they can not be deducted as simple. And believe me this is a HUGE advantage over Magic and YuGiOh -> The producers of yugioh just do not need to step in the virtual world, because they have enough money and for blizzard making magic working on the web, given the large number of cards, is simply not possible. One example for an advantage of a online TCG: parents do not have any reasons to prohibit their children to play this game(children are the main source of income), this may sound funny but is actually one of the top 3 reasons for a player quitting a TCG). In my oppinion you shuold focus on spreading this game in the world via advertisement etc( + making it avaliable on the ipod/iphone was a great idea , this how I came to it).

I really, really, really, really like this game, so please, make no mistakes and keep updating it, the rest is taken care of itself.

P.S. I love the idea of 2 vs 2 matches

P.P.S. Sorry about my english i hope you could understand at least the main point :P
    Dude. They're not going to go physical only. The web will still exist.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Blakes View Post
    Big amount of crap...
    and for blizzard making magic working on the web, given the large number of cards, is simply not possible.
    ... another big amount of crap
    Above all the crap you said, this one got my attention.

There IS an online version of magic the gathering, and it works perfectly well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    whole playset would be awesome.

i prolly won't order any cards til then.

either way, i'm excited though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There will probably be a boxed set option for the first set. Likely, but no guarantees. And if it does come out, it'll have to be once the first set is finalized.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    There will probably be a boxed set option for the first set. Likely, but no guarantees. And if it does come out, it'll have to be once the first set is finalized.
    +1

Now THAT I would buy.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it is a great idea, but what about those people who have not started playing online yet? When you get a physical following, there will be players who want to start online. I can see where it would be a fine marketing ploy, but maybe offer some sort of online code to allow a new account to use their "full" physical deck when they start. Also, it would be REALLY cool if you could offer some sort of purchase code to allow all of us old accounts to get a free "physical" starter of our choice. Of course I will be looking for a full set "physically", just as I am working for virtually, but I got a starter online for free, why not work it both ways?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Giskard: I'd like to see that magic online game, can you post the link?

@GS693: It will still cost money to run this idea, which will cause loss if it fails. I did not say that it will stop shadow era to existing on the internet. It will go well as long as the SE community need to be provided with cards, but what will happen after that? Just stop producing?