Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla79 View Post
    Actually, it counts your last 30 games. I haven't been on in a while and my most recent game was over 2 weeks.
    Good catch. Still sucks as I can have 30 games in a few days. Cant really see win/loss ratio past then.
    Sorry N' Shit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Resurrection can be effective in a 30 card deck, sometimes more so when playing against other 30 card decks, I find. Not more than one, and usually with either a Bad Santa in hand, or Bazaar & Wizent's on the board, as after a TD with a small hand you can refill it with a good range of allies almost immediately without eating away the last of your deck when you're getting close to decking. Of course it isn't always prudent to block important cards under a massive stack of allies, but if situation doesn't call for it, just don't use it.

i personally only run a single Smite and replaced the other two in my deck with Resurrection and a Bad Santa, but what works for me isn't always ehat will work for you, neh?

Cheers,
    -Harakhte

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakhte View Post
    Resurrection can be effective in a 30 card deck, sometimes more so when playing against other 30 card decks, I find. Not more than one, and usually with either a Bad Santa in hand, or Bazaar & Wizent's on the board, as after a TD with a small hand you can refill it with a good range of allies almost immediately without eating away the last of your deck when you're getting close to decking. Of course it isn't always prudent to block important cards under a massive stack of allies, but if situation doesn't call for it, just don't use it.

i personally only run a single Smite and replaced the other two in my deck with Resurrection and a Bad Santa, but what works for me isn't always ehat will work for you, neh?

Cheers,
    -Harakhte
    Excellent thought process. Appreciate it
    "I'm so good at sleep, I can do it with my eyes closed."
    Internet has been won today

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are you still playing Jericho in 1.27 ?

It was one of the strongest built for 1.26 on the forum, thanks for sharing,
    Last edited by kentuequi; 09-25-2011 at 07:37 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱