Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Actually only human mages and hunters have NO item destruction. Human warriors have no generic destruction, but can do armours and weapons. So it's not all humans. Rogues could do with it being cheaper.

And all that wasn't directed solely at you, I think your post was just the metaphorical straw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Mages burn.

If you need item d, you're a nooby mage.

And igiggle, quit brown nosing
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh you bet I burn - but it didn't do me much good because the wulven kept getting two hp back every turn... Got him down to 6 I think, and ran out of meaningfull cards to fight with. If I were Maj or Grav, I could have blasted that annoying lone wolf out of the play, and maybe won. That's what you get for being human mage.

(If you were being sarcastic, then smile broadly mr. sniperkitty.)
    Last edited by Kingsider; 08-20-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lmfao, don't you worry iGS!!

I'll hate you in private >
    joke... lots of non-homo love <333

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsider View Post
    Oh you bet I burn - but it didn't do me much good because the wulven kept getting two hp back every turn... Got him down to 6 I think, and ran out of meaningfull cards to fight with. If I were Maj or Grav, I could have blasted that annoying lone wolf out of the play, and maybe won. That's what you get for being human mage.

(If you were being sarcastic, then smile broadly mr. sniperkitty.)
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm gone for a day and I come back to find a post that I didn't get to make fun of the OP. seems like we get at least one of these per day min.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think having no item removal for mages is somewhat disadvantageous. However we have a huge arsenal of allies and spells. As long as we dont deck out, and consistently hit the wulven hero, Wulven heroes are usually no match solo. I'm no pro at this game but my main strategy would be to use retreat on my units that are disabled and recast them with a portal handy, tons of allies, bad santas, Snow Sapphire for those pesky bites, and some DOT spells together with our normal range of spells. I'm using nish by the way. I do lose sometimes to the Wulven class when my opening hand is crap but that makes the game really interesting and fun.

If I have to put it down to percentage, its like 70 % skill and 30 % luck on the draw. But I'm savouring every win and loss in this game. And the joy from defeating a 30 card maj is priceless although I would lose more often than not due to bad skill and deck arrangement on my part.

I say, dont break the heroes, just increase the min card count to 40 or more and things will even out eventually somewhat. My two cents
    Last edited by shiinei; 08-22-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. I think the frustration has more to do with playing against the Wulven class and having to wait forever to lose the game; I'm not too worried about items being hard to destroy. Big Teeth is pitiful in terms of damage; the rest can be destroyed with wearing them down. Plus, armor doesn't stop the direct damage from mages. Of course, to combat Wulven with a human mage, you probably want more allies. Wulven has very little in the way of ally destruction; they get destroyed once Aeon comes down.

Plus, each class should have some sort of weakness.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Today I had a frustrating match against Gravebone, which once again highlighted this issue - I throw down my portal, and it gets blown off right away, then Gravebone puts down his portal (which I cannot counter) and starts laundering a Plasma behemoth in and out of it - nothing i could have done, even with perfect draw -_-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsider View Post
    Today I had a frustrating match against Gravebone, which once again highlighted this issue - I throw down my portal, and it gets blown off right away, then Gravebone puts down his portal (which I cannot counter) and starts laundering a Plasma behemoth in and out of it - nothing i could have done, even with perfect draw -_-
    Was that vs me? Nish, right?

I remember someone did that. Then didn't use their ability OR supernova. I just lol'ed.
    Signature for rent.