Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

missing cards while playing

anyway, sometimes one card just vanishes from my hand at the end of turn. i dont see it cause the game switches to other player but when it returnes to me theres one card missing. also theres cards missing from my deck. playing moonstalker and have two wolfen weapons but in deck theres only one. happens to the other cards too (the ones i need usually). its not spell effect just to be clear. and yeah bought medusa the other day and it didnt appeared in my deck afterwards. shame.
    otherwise love this game

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For Dec,

I think none of us are having these problems, as mentioned.

If you purchase something, ie. Medusil, from the Merchant, you need to go back to your deck and add it in.

If you are holding certain cards in your hand and they vanish, it's highly because your opponent is playing Hunter and used a bow/Night Prowler to 'steal' a card from you. It's a legit move.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no i mentioned its not in game effect. my opponent does nothing but ends turn and i miss card in my hands. read carefully. and it doesnt depend on which hero im against. and it happens in my deck also while playing. as for medusil i dont have card to add in my deck theres no medusil to add (but my coins are missing from purchase). how i wasnt clear about this?

for instance, im having 5 cards in my hand at the end of my turn. one of them is rabid bite. my opponent throws couple fireballs at me. end his turn. im missing my rabid bite. its not there anymore. theres four cards in my hand (+ 1 im about to get).
    Last edited by dec_it; 08-18-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I am.. understanding what you wrote properly, regarding your issue, that doesn't sound right and you may want to try removing the Shadow Era app, restart your iPhone and then try reinstalling Shadow Era again.

Regarding the Medusil, I'm not sure if it's possible for you to have your gold deducted without getting a card. If gold was paid for Medusil, you should have it in your library. Switch to a Shadow hero and/or uncheck the "Hide Unusable" option in the Deck screen and you should see it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 ) ill try reinstalling but not happy about it. sorry for bad english.

2) playing as wulfen as you can see from my post (rabid bite) so medusil is playable card. did legitmate purchase from merchant as i wanted medusil in my deck for next play. merchant grinned and took my coins. went to configure my deck - no medusil. restarted - no luck.

(just to be clear, by deck i mean deck tab thus library and my current deck)
    Last edited by dec_it; 08-18-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am not familiar with the exact details but from what I'm told, when you make a purchase and gold is deducted, you get the card in the same database query so it's impossible to have the gold deducted and not get the card. Not every single time

Medusil was out of stock in the past and with cards that are out of stock, sometimes you may see it in the merchant because players sell out of stock cards back. When you load the merchant, it loads what cards are available, however, by the time you try to purchase a card, someone may have bought the card already. If this happens another message will show up saying you couldn't purchase the card and no gold is actually deducted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do game administrators keep logs about purchases? I'll gladly give my account info to check if i'm wrong or not. Just to make sure.
    Not that i'm angry or something but i wont write it up as my error.
    Last edited by dec_it; 08-19-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Crystal and card pack purchases are logged but I'm not sure about single cards. There isn't a need to, since as I mentioned, the process of deducting gold and receiving the card is together as one database transaction and not separate transactions.