Close

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Player auctions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    More money for wulven. Awesome idea
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yes we already stocked up
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice!
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome idea! Maybe make boosters a little bit cheaper though, or make a booster contain more cards. I spent 20 euros buying boosters and only got 1 unique item. So they might be REALLY hard/expensive to get now. Which I lile, but they will becope REALLY expensive Other than that, I like this A LOT! TCG feel at last
    Last edited by iClipse; 08-17-2011 at 05:43 AM.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Awesome idea! Maybe make boosters a little bit cheaper though, or make set more cards in a booster. I spent 20 euros buyilg boosters and only got 1 unique item. So tyey might be REALLY hard to get now. Which liie as well. Will make it even easier to get cheap cards, harder to get new cards
    Hence why wulven will make more money

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Hence why wulven will make more money
    Which I like. But I don't want to pay 20 euros or so just for one card.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    True...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Waiting for one more restock then buying 100 jasmines

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So once this system is implemented, the merchant can only be restocked based on players selling cards and the price for those cards are based on what the player selling decides? No more merchant restocks at all?

I think we're going to end up with a lot of complaints from newbies about certain cards being too expensive. Players like N3rd and Kentuequi who have a ton of cards and gold, really don't have much incentive to sell their card stock. Their gold doesn't get used up for anything else other than cards unlike in real life where money from the stocks is used in a variety of ways. So when they feel like selling, it will be only at a high price.

What event will trigger a decrease in the price of the cards? In real life, stocks go up and down based on company performance, environmental variables, etc. But in this market, what will cause the price of the cards to go downwards?

If this will be implemented, I also suggest you put a minimum and maximum range in the price of the cards being sold. You shouldn't be able to sell cards at a drastically low or extremely high price. A limit should be set so that the price you can set is within +/- 10% of the last price the card was sold at.

For example: If the card was last sold at 200, you can only set your price from 180 to 220. This will prevent someone from trying to jack up the price to 1000 immediately. It could eventually reach that high but at a staggered basis if people are willing to buy at increasing prices. Anyway, I think something like this will need to be implemented or we're going to end up with over-valued cards.

I like this idea, though, so that there will be some sort of rarity for some cards, but it might turn into a disaster if it's not thought out through carefully.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There are auctions in almost all games and while prices can be controlled I think setting a cap is a bad idea. If I wanna pay 10k gold for a jas that I need and there are 1000 other players that have bid 200g o don't wanna have to wait my turnlol