Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My 5 Cents

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question My 5 Cents

After playing this game that can become absolutely amazing, i wanted to give my first observations.

1. More sorting options in deck and merchant sites would make it much easier to find the cards you can use or need, like: "only cards that can be used by warrior hero" an so on.

2. A option to lock the camera so that it dosent bounce around all the time.

3. The melee animation when 2 cards attack (the sword going into the other card) seems to me very bad, improving that or change it to something else.

4. Animations you get when you play "rain delay" i would really like to see more of, that the "board" changes when you play a card is really cool looking at and keeps the game fresh because your not just looking at the same thing all the time.

5. Market place of some sort or even a auction house where players can trade/buy cards between each other.

6. Tournaments with: different kind of deck restrictions. Different price of intry. A weekly or monthly ladder/league.

7. Different rewards from the AI. Make them different difficulties, atm you will find the easiest AI and just play that again and again.

8. A turn timer against other players.

9. The possibility to select all or some allies to attack 1 card so you dont have to click on every card to have them attack the same card.

10. There needs to be a penalty for quiting a PvP match. i have seen players that just keeps quiting from PvP matches when they can see they might have trouble against your deck and they lose nothing from this.

11. Add a option to "surrender" in a match (it would save alot of time when you can see that you are gonna lose to just admit defeat insteed of having to wait for your opponent to finish you of)

12. Chat system both in a match and maybe a general chat outside of matches

13. (Thanks to Narziss) The PVP Auto-matching system should be refined to only partner players at very similar skill rank level. I feel like it should not partner people that are at the greatest +/-100 points in rank. I hate when I'm 368 and I'm matched with a 226 and after a whole game my win only raises me 1 point in rank. In fact, I feel like the ranking system should only partner you with people +/-50 points in rank!

14. (Thanks to Strombeo) An option to save different deck configurations would be nice as well, especially once you have more cards and have constructed different themed decks of your own

15. (Thanks to Myztyrio) More music and possibly different soundtracks depending on the hero you are facing.

I hope both the players and developers will comment if you guys thinks something i've meantioned is a good idea or bad and why you think so.

-FaTaLiTy

ps. i'm gonna update this insteed of making new posts in this thread. So if you have something that you would like to have added/removed/changed please post it here so we can discuss the +/- about it and if most thinks its a good idea ill add it to the list and hopefully we can make a positive impact on this game development.
    Last edited by FaTaLiTy; 02-27-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FaTaLiTy View Post
    After playing this game that can become absolutely amazing, i wanted to give my first observations.

1. More sorting options in deck and merchant sites would make it much easier to find the cards you can use or need, like: "only cards that can be used by warrior hero" an so on.

2. A option to lock the camera so that it dosent bounce around all the time.

3. The melee animation when 2 cards attack (the sword going into the other card) seems to me very bad, improving that or change it to something else.

4. Animations you get when you play "rain delay" i would really like to see more of, that the "board" changes when you play a card is really cool looking at and keeps the game fresh because your not just looking at the same thing all the time.

5. Market place of some sort or even a auction house where players can trade/buy cards between each other.

6. Tournaments with: different kind of deck restrictions. Different price of intry. A weekly or monthly ladder/league.

7. Different rewards from the AI. Make them different difficulties, atm you will find the easiest AI and just play that again and again.

Well thats my 5 cents for the moment i hope both the players and developers will comment if you guys thinks something i've meantioned is a good idea or bad and why you think so.

-FaTaLiTy
    1. Agreed...definitely would be helpful when you have a ton of cards.
    2. This doesn't bother me as much (but a pinch zoom option on iphone would be really helpful)
    3. Haven't noticed this
    4. Agreed...rain delay effect is neat.
    5. Auction house would be great...trading cards is probably too easily exploited since it takes nothing to register/get a free deck.
    6. Tournaments and player lobbies would be great...tournaments with rewards could be really fun.
    7. Strongly agree...I also have posted in another forum about adding extra benefits when you level up (like a random card here and there)

Good post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The merchant is going to have more mark-ups, like showing cards that are sold out, in the next update but I don't think filters are in it; should be coming though. Suggestion 2 is coming in the next update. Auction house and/or trading between players, tournaments, campaigns and such; were all planned and will be in the works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    The merchant is going to have more mark-ups, like showing cards that are sold out, in the next update but I don't think filters are in it; should be coming though. Suggestion 2 is coming in the next update. Auction house and/or trading between players, tournaments, campaigns and such; were all planned and will be in the works.
    Wauw sounds great.

I was wondering how many developers are working on this game? is it a independent group or is there a company behind?
    Last edited by FaTaLiTy; 02-25-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An "attack all" button or the like is in the works. Might be coming in the next update; if not, the one after. As for the dev team, I guess keep tabs on this thread, http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....highlight=team

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i was wondering how many developers are working on this game? is it a independent group or is there a company behind?
    I asked Kyle about this because I was curious as well. You can find his answer over on the Blogs page: http://www.shadowera.com/entry.php?5...view-with-Kyle
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I read that, my thouht went to Bazaar. How cool would it be to have the guy in the artwork appear under a tent or something on the side of the board? There aren't many effects that can be visual like Rain Delay. The effects from the spells actually are very good.
    Eladwen's Ice Shard is great, but Boris' is nonexistant. If I remember correctly it just shows the number of damage the ally takes and that's all. Perhaps Gravebone's ability could show a bony hand over the graveyard, but for the other heroes I guess there isn't much to show.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anurak View Post
    When I read that, my thouht went to Bazaar. How cool would it be to have the guy in the artwork appear under a tent or something on the side of the board? There aren't many effects that can be visual like Rain Delay. The effects from the spells actually are very good.
    Eladwen's Ice Shard is great, but Boris' is nonexistant. If I remember correctly it just shows the number of damage the ally takes and that's all. Perhaps Gravebone's ability could show a bony hand over the graveyard, but for the other heroes I guess there isn't much to show.
    That would be very cool but yeah like you said there are spells that dont have any animation at all which is sad because the animations in this game (except for the melee animations) are really the best in the buisness. I really wish that the melee animations gets as cool as the spell animation!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    camera lock option in settings is in the works as well I think.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ***updated***