Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Redirected Games.

It happened for the first time yesterday, and twice today. I start a quick match, and the game appears to be starting. Usually, I can only catch a glimpse of who the other hero is before the game redirects to the main campaign screen. The games don't show up in my history. When I try to start a new quick match there is an error that I have a game already in progress. Just happened at 3:35. Using a Macbook Pro running Safari.
    Titan King of A1. So Good That Kyle Nerfed Us.

All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is this on your account, LordKronos? I pulled up the account and don't even see these games so it seems like they weren't created in the first place. Even for games that are too short and whatnot, that doesn't show up in your replay list, they're logged and we see them when we pull up your account. First time I've heard of this issue as well, or at least from what I can remember.

Try uninstalling Shadow Era, restart the Mac, and reinstalling to see if that helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Is this on your account, LordKronos? I pulled up the account and don't even see these games so it seems like they weren't created in the first place. Even for games that are too short and whatnot, that doesn't show up in your replay list, they're logged and we see them when we pull up your account. First time I've heard of this issue as well, or at least from what I can remember.

Try uninstalling Shadow Era, restart the Mac, and reinstalling to see if that helps.
    Sorry about that AnAdolt. This happened on the account: Grave Despair. Restarted the mac, I'll let you know if it happens again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries. If it's still happening after the restart, let me know on which account it happened, the time, and your time zone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's happening as I speak. Amber Assassin vs. Farimar. 4:53 EST.

Game loaded, immediately kicked me to campaign screen. Re-enter quick play and it says I'm currently in a match. Screen shot provided.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, very odd. I can't think a reason why it's doing that. I'll ask Kyle about it in a bit, once the office opens. If it continues to happen, please continue to report the incidents so we have more sample cases to work off of.

Also, if you have things on manual update, ensure that OS X and Safari is up to date.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, very odd. I can't think a reason why it's doing that. I'll ask Kyle about it in a bit, once the office opens. If it continues to happen, please continue to report the incidents so we have more sample cases to work off of.

Also, if you have things on manual update, ensure that OS X and Safari is up to date.
    I'm pretty sure they are. Anyway, it's no big deal, just a minor annoyance. I just figured that it's worth reporting so that you guys can continue making Shadow Era cleaner and bug-free.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, even if it's minor and happens infrequently, still an issue nonetheless and I'd certainly like to review it further and have it resolved. There's been a few perculiar issues like this lately, such as this chat text getting deleted one, where I don't recall running into but there's some minor issue that is in fact causing it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, even if it's minor and happens infrequently, still an issue nonetheless and I'd certainly like to review it further and have it resolved. There's been a few perculiar issues like this lately, such as this chat text getting deleted one, where I don't recall running into but there's some minor issue that is in fact causing it.
    That chat issue happens to me every single day. I always assumed it was something I was doing wrong like accidentally highlighting it with my track pad. Good to know that's a bug!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Amber Assassin vs. Friskydingo63

11:26 EST