I hope that this help any new players to build their strategies while building their decks/playing. If anyone has any additions or changes to this post, please feel free to comment as I am also a new player.

1)If at all possible have something in your deck to destroy items (ie weapons/armor/bazaar or any draw cards items) and if you can help it NEVER sack them!

2) Take your time deciding what you are going to sack/play with in the first 3 or 4 turns, but don't be afraid to change your plans depending on what cards your appoint casts. If you have a general plan of attack, you are better off then a player who makes decisions 'on the fly'.

3) Beware of sparks! They are a 1/1 but that increases with every spark that the user casts. Also if they are played with Shard of Power, Life Infusion and Blood Lust and all 4 sparks, that can turn them from a 4/4 creature to a 9/6 creature! If possible take care of the sparks before they become a huge problem! Also be careful of Fire Snakes, although they can't get as powerful as the sparks, if they are played with the same cards, they can be a problem.

HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEM

1) Send them to the Graveyard ASAP!
2) Because Shard of Power is an item, it can be destroyed with Shrek or Priest ability Destroy Item. I
didn't say destroy Bloodlust as it only lasts until the start of that players next turn, so unless by
accident they played it at the end of their turn, the damage has already been done.

4) Watch out for Aldon the Brave combinations early in the game, as they can give your opponent the advantage for setting up their allies to be very powerful later on in the game.

5) When deciding on what cards to put into your deck, you need to decide weather your deck will be a burn deck (mainly spells), Control deck (mainly allies to control the board), or a combination of the two. Personally I like to use control decks. I like to take control of the board and keep it through out the game.

6) Also when building your deck, keep in mind possible cards to 'sack' (turn into resources). Having cards in your deck that you are ok with discarding will help you develop a plan of attack.

7) Generally when building your deck, you are going to want to keep your card count as low as possible. I like to keep my card count between 30 - 40 cards. Doing this means that the chances of you getting cards that you need are going to be greater then if you had a bigger deck. Yes its true with a bigger deck you will have more options and possibilities, but remember this, unless other cards like Bad Santa, Draw Card, Bazaar ect are played, you only get one card a turn, which is why its a good idea to keep your card count as low as possible to be able to do what you want to do.

I will post more as I go along... also I will check this forum frequently as I am a firm believer that we can all learn together, and make this game as fun as possible for everyone.

P.S. Please keep all of your games friendly. Although I do think its funny when I am beating the crap out of someone and they start talking crap, you don't have to do so, just quit, you know that your going to lose, there's no point in being ignorant!