Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Consider using the PC or Mac client rather than going fullscreen with the web version. My OCD can't stand the stretchiness ^^.

Anyways, nice video. I like the Boris logo and the music wasn't bad.
    I don't really know what you mean regarding PC or Mac client. Would you rather have the video displayed without filling the whole screen? Leaving the sides blank?

Thanks for the compliment! Deeply appreciate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by figga View Post
    I don't really know what you mean regarding PC or Mac client.
    This downloadable version of the game allows you to set the resolution, so it wouldn't looked as stretched as fullscreening the web version does at your resolution: http://shadowera.com/download.php

As for how weapon damage works, it's pretty much how you think. The number on the weapon is how much damage it will do. However, Berserker's Edge (the weapon Melodia had at the time) increases its damage by 1 every time it gets used. So its first hit is for 1, second hit for 2, and so on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    This downloadable version of the game allows you to set the resolution, so it wouldn't looked as stretched as fullscreening the web version does at your resolution: http://shadowera.com/download.php

Ohhh wow! I didn't know about this. Thank you!

As for how weapon damage works, it's pretty much how you think. The number on the weapon is how much damage it will do. However, Berserker's Edge (the weapon Melodia had at the time) increases its damage by 1 every time it gets used. So its first hit is for 1, second hit for 2, and so on.
    Ahh gotcha. I was like wondering why it did different damage sometimes to my hero when I attack heroes with weapons. So it's basically just Berserker's edge's effect. Totally understand now. Thank you for all the help!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by figga View Post
    Ahh gotcha. I was like wondering why it did different damage sometimes to my hero when I attack heroes with weapons. So it's basically just Berserker's edge's effect. Totally understand now. Thank you for all the help!
    No problem. Oh, and also, Gwen and Amber both have abilities that increase their weapon damage by +2, but ONLY when they're attacking. That might be some of what you were seeing too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    No problem. Oh, and also, Gwen and Amber both have abilities that increase their weapon damage by +2, but ONLY when they're attacking. That might be some of what you were seeing too.
    I figured that one out the hard way. In the beginning when I first started playing I was like wtf? lol Hella cheating! (jk)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice comeback lol I remember facing you a couple times. U used majiya tho

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingleft2lose View Post
    nice comeback lol I remember facing you a couple times. U used majiya tho
    Thanks. Yeah, must've been a lil while back. I played with her for like a couple of days and I was like damn. Really does feel like I was noob tubing. Seemed pretty easy, almost felt like I was cheating when I used her. lol
    A1 Ancient | Ign: A1 FIGGA

http://www.a1-alliance.org/forums/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why did you kill puwen on your side

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonTea View Post
    why did you kill puwen on your side
    I'm still fairly new at the game. I didn't understand how berserker's edge worked. All I knew at the time was that there was nothing he could really do to come back and win the game as long as I kept a couple allies out. I knew that my allies would get damaged. I just didn't know how much they were taking when I attacked. Basically didn't understand the mechanics of weapons.
    Last edited by figga; 08-14-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    A1 Ancient | Ign: A1 FIGGA

http://www.a1-alliance.org/forums/