Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshift07 View Post
    dual wield clearly allowed you to win a game that literally no other card in your hand would have allowed.
    I didn't say he won BECAUSE of dual wield.
    I said it allowed him to win in a situation where no other other card could have guaranteed him a win...
    It's the same :P

But ok, I got what you meant.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you got what i meant then it isn't the same.

It's just like any sport. You don't win because you scored the final points, you win because you played the game well enough for those final points to matter. That said, the game-winning shot allowed you to win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it winning me the game here is a good point on why it's not strictly a "win more" card. It doesn't show why it's good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post

Your arguments about Dual Wield are valid, but it's not a must have card, like Blood Frenzy and Jeweler's.
    Right. Thus why I have 4x blood frenzy and 3-4 JD, and not dual wield. :P

And as you say, it might do nothing, but the times it helps (such as one shotting jasmine with JD, raven with BE, etc) makes it worth playing. The overall damage output that it adds is quite a bit, but more importantly it does the crucial bump to get rid of key allies.

EDIT: I figured I'd get the most flak from you for playing it cause I've seen you argue against it, so if I won a begrudging "arguments are valid" that's good enough for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So many players miscalcul when they use zaladar ability, or lightning strike with a mage, sometimes i want to tell them, "why didn't you use your ally to kill my ally ?", here is the best example why it's important !!!

And lol @campfire story, in the end of 1.24 i played a crapy amber deck with 4 dimetion ripper, it was funny to steal my opponent's good cards when i was giving campfire story or rain delay, i remember a game against Elementalis where i stole him his two eternal renewal, lol, it was really funny to see Amber playing the eternal loop and Elementalis without cards... hopefully he shrieked my dimension ripper... so i kept the two eternal renewal.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱