Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Purchase individual cards with shadow crystals?

Would there be any possibility to change the merchant system so that shadow crystals could be used to buy individual cards?
    That way you would (1) not have to go through the hassle of buying Elemental starters and selling them for gold, and (2), small amounts of shadow crystals earned through e.g. watching an advertisement would actually be useful.

Card prices could be based on rarity and the price of a booster pack? I can see how from a marketing point of view you would want to keep the prices for individual cards somewhat high so that you do not remove the incentive to buy packs. I would not mind that however, and if SE is anything like other TCGs, the market for individual cards and boosters do not have to interfere with each other.

I assume there are quite a number of people here that have (almost) all the cards. When the new allies are released, I do not really feel like buying a ton of cards I already have 4 of anyway, and then sell them at 50% loss to get the new allies...

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
    proud former member of A1 Alliance
    overview of all
    my strategy articles

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd very much like a booster pack of just the new cards. But I'm pragmatic and realize it makes better business sense to continue the merchant system as is to create more profitable gain for Wulven.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.