Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla79 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Go stare at lily's tits
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well i don't feel insulted by it, but i gotta agree that Lily's artwork is just awful. If you paint mountainous mutant tits like that with a cone-shaped metal bra to cover them why not go all the way and make it a blade bra that she wields as a weapon.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    .."blade bra"? Isn't that an oxymoron?

If not, please post pictures of this "blade bra".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just imagine her knuckle blades attached to the upper part of that bodice or something.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Or go google search "tank girl"
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    Or go google search "tank girl"
    tank-girl-2.jpg
    lloooollll

vs
    Screen shot 2011-08-07 at 1.23.24 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Spirits; 08-07-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do not feel insulted by the art, and I don't believe it was the intention of the artist or Wulven Studios. However, the art is mediocre and her body is disproportional. If you consider the position of her head, neck and arms, her abdomen looks very strange, her head and arms are too small when you compare them with the rest of her body, and her chest area is unnatural (Belladonna #2). Not to mention most female fighters, especially those who are close combat warriors (should) have more fit bodies. Having Jasmine in the game is great, seeing how the game originally intended to be a little different than most medieval-theme games (Lone Wolf, Special Delivery, title of What Big teeth), but adding more artwork like her or Lily could the have the opposite effect.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    tank girl lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spirits View Post
    lily rosecult has the most insulting artwork. Is this a joke. Im no feminist and i understand resorting to cheat techniques to pormote the game. But this is too far. Shadow era is a great game. It doesn't need this.
    Please give her a breast reduction surgery before the next update
    Never Going To Happen
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep