Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    30 cards? Starter packs should give 32, with the exception of the Shadow Hunter deck, which currently only gives 31 as other hunter hero should be retroactively added after the next patch, which introduces it. There was a bug in the past that didn't show the 3rd screen, showing the 2 last cards, but that's not the case on iOS devices right? I haven't tried purchasing a card pack on an iOS device yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    30 cards? Starter packs should give 32, with the exception of the Shadow Hunter deck, which currently only gives 31 as other hunter hero should be retroactively added after the next patch, which introduces it. There was a bug in the past that didn't show the 3rd screen, showing the 2 last cards, but that's not the case on iOS devices right? I haven't tried purchasing a card pack on an iOS device yet.
    I've purchased starter packs on iOS and i believe you can indeed see a screen with the final two cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

my erro

Could someone help me solve this problem I'm in the picture below?

http://img153.imageshack.us/i/dsc01166g.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Email the link to that image to support@shadowera.com

In the meantime, you can purchase crystals online though your desktop computer / web browser. Login to http://game.shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you purchased $9.99 worth of Shadow Crystals, you should've gotten something like 1300 Shadow Crystals right? Normally, it's about 100 for $1.00.

Isn't there some iTunes process you go through if you made mistake purchases or something? Nevertheless, you should be able to contact Shadow Era support as well with regards to refunds.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

plz

I wonder if this problem by buying iphone will be solved or not? will have more cards? and when it is scheduled.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Which problem were you having with buying on the iPhone? The next update is coming in about a week and will add 24 new cards.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 02-28-2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: removed @

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can not buy crystal, is that they confer. xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You cannot buy In-App Purchases with a jailbroken iphone, this is true for any app. Actually there is a way to do it, but it's complicated.... I suggest trying the web version that supports a lot of payment options as well as free trial offers, like for example you can take some surveys to earn crystals. The next iPhone version will also allow you to earn crystals by downloading other free apps and stuff.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What are ways that you have to buy for my jailbroken iphone? I have a few dollars in my account and wanted to use them.