Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In app purchases

I tried to purchase crystals in app and it doesn't work. It says contacting server then just goes back to the screen I was just on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm getting the same issue. To clarify, after you tap on one of the $1.99, etc, buttons, a message pops up saying contacting server but then it disappears after a bit and you're not able to purchase anything.

For those having this issue and want to get Shadow Crystals, do so through the web version for now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was having that issue too when it first launched, but it's working for me now. It seems to be a problem on Apple's end when the app is not available everywhere yet, or maybe Apple's IAP servers are set to the wrong timezone :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup, it's working now. I'm over in PST so SE's not up in my local app store yet but the NZ app processes IAPs properly now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How long does it take the cyrstals to show up? I did an IAP to buy some, put in password and it shows on itunes history that I made the purchase, but when it went to load in the app it came up and said something like 'Unable to connect to database' or something. i still only show as having 50 crystals even though I bought the 500(+100).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vander View Post
    How long does it take the cyrstals to show up? I did an IAP to buy some, put in password and it shows on itunes history that I made the purchase, but when it went to load in the app it came up and said something like 'Unable to connect to database' or something. i still only show as having 50 crystals even though I bought the 500(+100).
    Took about 40 minutes for me (yesterday).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vander View Post
    30 seconds for me.

Warder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twice i have purchased boosters, and in the follow up screen where you reveal the cards you receive, it was blank. How do I either get my credits back, my cards, or my money?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Time to keep a copy of this so I can copy+paste it when I see it asked next because this is like the umpteenth time.

Currently, there's a bug where purchased card packs aren't showing the card pack unwrapping screen as it normally should. However, you should've gotten your cards properly and this bug is fixed in the next update, which will be out in about a week. If you believe you have not received your cards, please contact support: http://www.shadowera.com/support.php

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twice i have purchased boosters, and in the follow up screen where you reveal the cards you receive, it was blank. How do I either get my credits back, my cards, or my money?
    After leveling up to 5 I bought an elemental deck with 100 crystals I earned, it works out for me like this-

1st:click "BUY - 100 crystals"
    2nd: tons of flipped faced down cards appear on the screen
    3rd: I flip each card and reveal what card is it (random cards according to the amount shown before clicking BUY button"
    4th: A total of 30 cards were obtain(since I bought the Shadow Elemental Deck) and found in the DECK (where your cards/extra cards are shown)

I dunno what happened to you guys or maybe when you bought it you didn't flip the cards and just exit the screen. Or maybe its a bug/something like that.
    Last edited by ZEREF; 02-27-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    To survive in this era, I must crush and annihilate all opposing enimies. Mages are my sworn enemy.