Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rogue Abilities (Up to 8 Cards Ideas)

Think Rogue = Think fast, sneaky, lies, deceit, secret black ops, back stabbers & betrayal

Just storming ideas for Rogue Abilities. May or may not be worth the look.

Ally Control

1. Critical Strike 3cc
    Target ally receives double dmg until end of your turn.

2. On Your Knees 2cc
    Deals 1 dmg to target ally and is disabled until end of your turn.

Comments: Disabled = Stoned = ally cannot defend an attack

3. Coup de Grace 3cc
    Target damaged ally is killed.

Comments: If exhausting an ally to kill another is OK (Assassinate), then risking/wasting a required attacking dmg on an ally to trigger a kill is OK too. 1 dmg Throwing Knives would be more usable in the market

4. Betrayal 5cc
    Target ally attacks an enemy's ally and is then killed. That ally is exhausted if it survives the attack.

Comments: Similar to Mind Control / Rabid Bite but it only hits enemy's allies (not hero)

Faced-Down Cards

5. Sabotage 3cc (vs Mage)
    Played faced down. When enemy cast a spell, Sabotage dispells it and is then destroyed.

6. Death Trap (vs Ally)
    Make it available to Rogues too

7. Lay Low 3cc (prevention)
    Played faced down. Your allies cannot attack or be damaged until end of your next turn.

Comments: Faced-down cards makes sense when it functions the way it's supposed to. Currently everybody knows its a Death Trap. With a few similar 3cc Cards, it would be a nice.

8. Unique Card

Trailing Resolve 3cc
    Your allies gains an additional attack and -2 attack until end of your turn.

Comments: I'm thinking of sneaky speed of Rogue to wear out the weapon / armor holder.

Any of your comments are appreciated!

Thank you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the idea of face down cards for the rogue. But maybe not the ones you proposed. And they need a specific name, like "Hidden tricks" or whatever stealthy.
    Maybe a card named "Stealth" that makes all the ability you put in the item section of the board to be hidden.

Your other cards seems to me all a bit UP (but Sabotage).
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agree!

Lay low should be definitely fixed.

Maybe add couple more face down card in terms to interfere the opponent, otherwise if the laylow is the only one played face down, you opponent could still tell that's lay low, and wouldn't cast spell then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    I like the idea of face down cards for the rogue. But maybe not the ones you proposed. And they need a specific name, like "Hidden tricks" or whatever stealthy.
    Maybe a card named "Stealth" that makes all the ability you put in the item section of the board to be hidden.

Your other cards seems to me all a bit UP (but Sabotage).
    That is quite a cool idea. Making item cards hidden ^^

Yea, I consciously did that cuz card suggestions that are OP or unrealistic usually gets ignored. Whereas if a card that is more reasonable can at least be considered or remodified work in an actual game.