Close

Thread: Rogue Weapons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rogue Weapons

Just throwing in some ideas just for brainstorming purposes because Warriors have 4 weapons Hunters got 3. Rogue only have 1 atm. I like the idea of them gaining some extras, too. To be fair.

1) Parrying Dagger
    5cc
    1 dmg
    3/4 durability
    Ability: When defending from a melee weapon strike, damage is reduced to 0.

Comments:
    The idea is that this weapon can be used to attack AND also defend effectively (imagine an agile rogue in the act of parrying at weapon strike). My first thought that this make sense only for melee warior weapon but perhaps the dagger is quick enough to block strikes from weapon bows too? Besides, Rogues are known not to wear armor but excel in agility. This weapon could bring out their identity and strength as it should be. Just a thought.

---------------------

2) Sword Breaker
    3cc
    1 dmg
    1 durability
    Ability: Destroy attacking melee weapon (warrior class in that case) that it is defending (or attacking?)

Comments:
    Look up Google for its function could actually break a sword when receiving a strike. For 3cc, it is still inferior to Smashing Blow because it requires a defending/attacking action to trigger the blow. But i figured that the cost of 2cc would be unreasonable, too. So 3cc maybe OK.

-----------------

3) Stiletto
    5cc
    2 dmg
    4 durability
    Ability: This weapon is unaffected by Armor

Comments:
    The idea is because this weapon (if you Google up) looks very very sharp and can pierce through anything. Primary use is in stabbing or piercing. Would be cool to have a unique weapon that could pierce through an Armor but fair to still get affected by effects such as Snow Sapphie.

I think that these ideas are reasonable and not considered OP. I am always looking for ways to make a Hero's personality or identity stand out. In this case is for Rogues.

Your feedback much appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also want to add that these weapons makes Rogues more intelligent and tactical defensively (and offensively( rather than a Warrior who just hacks and slashes and deal high damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    like it!
    proud former member of A1 Alliance
    overview of all
    my strategy articles