Close

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    How can you expect being taken seriously when your first posts are little but angry rants about a card combo that you lost to a couple of times. How about opening a thread in the strategy section asking "How do i beat rapid fire Gwens?" instead? There's plenty of ways to deal with them and in fact the best Gwen players tend to not even include rapid fire in their decks anymore.
    Also, Gwen is being changed to no longer give a passive bonus, which will likely weaken rapid fire further. You could've found that out yourself by reading the 400+ replies thread at the top of the card discussion column, you know.
    +1

yeah, note Gwen's changes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    gwen is too weak! i lost after 2 turns ..........0.0..........0.0......-.-"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why don't you just target Gwen with Jerico's capacity in order to destroy her rapid fire?
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho, Snow Sapphire, Cards that destroy items, try Boris, try Mages. Alot of ways to counter it.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Inq View Post
    I am not complaining about other heros the only hero I am complaining is that above... you havent stated any valid points in your defence and you just rather troll me as beeing young player..
    J E R I C H O

You even mention priest. Zap the Rapid Fire. I know you can only do it on the next turn, but if you have some allies out then she will hit them and not your Hero. Also, try some armor, since she cannot get rid of it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    How can you expect being taken seriously when your first posts are little but angry rants about a card combo that you lost to a couple of times. How about opening a thread in the strategy section asking "How do i beat rapid fire Gwens?" instead or is that approach too humble? There's plenty of ways to deal with them and in fact the best Gwen players tend to not even include rapid fire in their decks anymore.
    Also, Gwen is being changed to no longer give a passive bonus, which will likely weaken rapid fire further. You could've found that out yourself by looking into the 400+ replies thread at the top of the card discussion column, you know.
    Finally some decant response... I amglad that developers see that a problem too..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    J E R I C H O

You even mention priest. Zap the Rapid Fire. I know you can only do it on the next turn, but if you have some allies out then she will hit them and not your Hero. Also, try some armor, since she cannot get rid of it.
    very true Jericho is perfect counter however it is not great deck to be used against others that dont relly on buffing heros...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    very true Jericho is perfect counter however it is not great deck to be used against others that dont relly on buffing heros...
    I agree with that idea especially Rogue classes. Gwen has more and more bows than Stop Thief in these days. Rogue cannot wear Snow Sapphire.. So, Rogue classes r easily exposed to Gwen's rapid shot. I cannot find any good answer of counter-striking Gwen when I using Rogue classes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only deck i can stack against her is elemental decks wich most of the time i end up outlasting her with armor of ages and with combination of shriek of vengance.. There are occasions when I do mass summoning of low cost allies and use on next turn shard of power and bloodlust to inflict as much damage with as many allies i can however its difficult combo to pull and very rare..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The only deck i can stack against her is elemental decks wich most of the time i end up outlasting her with armor of ages and with combination of shriek of vengance.. There are occasions when I do mass summoning of low cost allies and use on next turn shard of power and bloodlust to inflict as much damage with as many allies i can however its difficult combo to pull and very rare..
    You are new.

Of course you have an issue dealing with gwen.

Talk to other players or play jericho to learn how to play vs gwen.

I beat gwen regularly and I play gravebone.
    Signature for rent.