Close

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorafolktale View Post
    Ouch ! now you hurt my feelings .... Its Sorafolktale .... please .. remember !

In that example of Zaladar vs Gwen, if Zaladar puts on T5 a Dimension Ripper ... the output damage : 20 plus Soul Reaping .. if you consider Gwen killed 4 allies to heal 12hp .. then He would heal 8 life from Soul Reaping = 20 + 8 --> 28 .. using 8 Resources vs 10 Resources from Gwen.
    In this view .. Zaladar can archieve the same total output and uses 2 less resources.

Thanks Sorafolktale . . . and I'll try to be 100% on spelling your alas!
    Occam's Razor [def]:

A scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily
    which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex
    or that explanations of unknown phenomena besought first in terms of known quantities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chanson311 View Post
    Thank you n3rd for asking such participating in this postulation, I really appreciate it!

To answer your question (with a lot of parenthetical subtext), the reason we are entertaining this staggering conversation is moot. Rather than wondering why, one should just accept the indelible fact that the expansion of my vocabulary is reason enough to be patronizing the indefinite and incessant rebuttals that are a much welcome feat on such a primitively scripted (if you will) forum. Your input will only serve to put kindling on an ever-burning flame of intellect that will no-doubt serve to enlighten the dark dreary minds that plague this site of fragmented drivel.

I invite you to comment on my considerations (I sincerely do!) I hope my maneuverings have not dissuaded other intellectuals from the very conversation that I hope to encourage with the conversation of such that I have maneuvered. (head explodes)

No, no, no!!! If you want highbrow, here you go:

Barely present are you, "knave"!

Vacuously prattling on 'round this colloquy, dearth of aspiration.

You muddy this bourn of deliberation with your gormless, namby-pamby, obfuscation, leaving the most compos mentis of this esteemed congregation dipsomaniacal.

(Gotta love accusations of "being smart." LOL, like it's a bad thing. . . . It'd be more of an insult, if I was to "dummy-it-down," thinking you wouldn't understand -- but I know you do.)

-- no head exploding necessary, . . . really.

P.S. "nave" sounds like "knave"

That was fun, thanks!
    Last edited by Occam's razor; 09-10-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: (To add the sound of a long drawn out sigh)
    Occam's Razor [def]:

A scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily
    which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex
    or that explanations of unknown phenomena besought first in terms of known quantities.