Close

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If you have a hard time beating a particular deck, play it. You'll learn what to do and when to do it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    with that I dont disagree

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Inq View Post
    with that I dont disagree
    Plus see how others deal with your Gwen's bows and allies and you'll know what to do next time. But first of all, u need to build a credible gwen deck. see the Hunter Strategy section for Gwen decks.

Build a 30 - 34 card Gwen deck. No more than that. Put 4 x SS and 4 x BDB.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or see priest section and see how to build a priest deck, and yes, you can ask how priests handle gwen.

Or if building gwen deck is too expensive (yes, gwen deck contains lots of expensive cards), at least you can see what typical cards they put on gwen deck, and try to see how can you deal with them.

But it is also depend on how you build your deck. As i mentioned,normally, jericho has no big issue in facing gwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I actually do not recommend playing priest simply for the sake of beating gwen. Yes, jeri can beat gwen but he will have his own problems against other decks.

I would actually prefer to approach the problem using any hero and hence learning deck-building skills as the basis to counter all the popular decks out there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    I actually do not recommend playing priest simply for the sake of beating gwen. Yes, jeri can beat gwen but he will have his own problems against other decks.

I would actually prefer to approach the problem using any hero and hence learning deck-building skills as the basis to counter all the popular decks out there.
    Which decks? Except for maybe Majiya I don't see any real weaknesses in Jericho in 1.26. And even Majiya is still close to a 50% win rate, or at least my deck is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Which decks? Except for maybe Majiya I don't see any real weaknesses in Jericho in 1.26. And even Majiya is still close to a 50% win rate, or at least my deck is.
    I feel Jericho is weak in 1.26 due to Aeon nerf. You have a good jericho deck, my friend? Let's play some games. I have some queries regarding Jericho. 40 cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some address this issue now dammit

where are the devs

I want my money back
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Plus see how others deal with your Gwen's bows and allies and you'll know what to do next time. But first of all, u need to build a credible gwen deck. see the Hunter Strategy section for Gwen decks.

Build a 30 - 34 card Gwen deck. No more than that. Put 4 x SS and 4 x BDB.
    I know very well that best tactic against gwen is armor of ages and most gwens lose to me but that only works for those decks that can use that card rest decks I cant deal with them they too strong with rapid fire

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Some address this issue now dammit

where are the devs

I want my money back
    I like ur troll but you could explain to me as member of design team how to priest ZHANNA and not Jerico (due to fact jerico is pretty usless against most decks that dont have hero buff) can face off gwen i really like to know that.. and before you start talking about holy shields and all that nonsense wich is only good for one turn, just dont.. it dont work... there is no viable way to counter gwen when you are priest since most priest cards are very high cost too..

p.s keep the money I am always glad to sponsor indie teams...at least the ones that read and lisen...
    Last edited by Evil_Inq; 08-04-2011 at 04:12 PM.