Close

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Tested this one out and my Armored Sandworm didn't take any damage after attacking Death Mage Thaddeus. Tried using Thaddeus' ability on the worm and it did 0 damage as expected too.
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    I said armored sandworm took damage when attacking dark flayer, not when attacking that mage. Or am I misreading something here?
    Typo. Updated. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Hi, you've already got some i picked up.....but also, on World battle versus Logan....it just froze. Plus, AI with snake on the pitch did not attack...even when it had a clear 1 damage opp versus my Amber...or to do 1 damage versus my Brigette.
    The known single player crash/freeze is now fixed. As for not attacking, I've seen that before, I just figured it was the AI being dumb. I'll keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by GustCM2 View Post
    Earthen Protector sacrifices himself. Both Armored Sandworn AND the Warrior Training are brought back to life, but Warrior Training was an ally with 2/2

It's not only with Mind Controled allies that Hellsteed gives the buff, but if any of my opponent allies attacks on my turn (a Dark Flayer or a normal Counter-attack) the Hellsteeds give them the buff, and on his turn they won't give it again.
    The first is known, the second is an extension of a known bug. I'll reword the list to make it more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dharvo View Post
    Flayer gets Hellsteed buff when out of turn. Ends up exhausted, and remains exhausted when it becames my turn again.

Though it's beginning to look pretty useless to report anything to do with Dark Flayer and/or Hellsteed anymore. Seems they both need a fair bit of fixing to work as intended.
    Known issue...

Can't believe I'm going to say it, but keep reporting. The more we catch, the easier it is to fix the game.
    Last edited by MattOG; 08-03-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AnAdolt said that the bug I reported wasn't really a bug, so I'll check it out first and update here if it really was a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No. AnAdolt checked vs the wrong ally.

:EDIT:
    Just seen the other thread. I misread the second comment. I thought he was agreeing that he had seen it, when he was just saying that DF is bugged.
    Last edited by MattOG; 08-03-2011 at 06:22 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From the other thread. It was my mistake:

Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Okay, I was wrong here. The 2 damage my Armored Sandworm received was due to a shard of power that was on the field while flayer defended.

This topic can be closed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    Hellsteed bonus is not given to Death Mage Thaddeus' Ability. Either re-word card, or the effect is bugged.
    Regarding this one, Hellsteed's description mentions "to attack" so this does not cover abilities like Thaddeus'.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was thinking the wording could be changed to make it clearer. New players may be confused because they are attacking the opp with his ability. Dunno.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I found -maybe- one bug. when opponent used retreat on brutal minotaur, I lost 2 lives, but minotaur was not dead and text said. when is killed...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hellsteed will apply it's attack bonus to itself if it is the only Hellsteed in play.

IE; Control 1 Hellsteed, activate Bloodlust. Hellsteed attacks hero and hits for 4.
    He is benefiting from his own effect.

However, when you control more than 1 Hellsteed, that Hellsteed will only apply the Bonus of other Hellsteed, excluding itself.

IE; Control 2 Hellsteed, activate Bloodlust. Hellsteed attacks hero and hits for 4.
    He is benefitting from the other Hellsteed's effect, but not his own.

HOWEVER, if the second Hellsteed attacks, he will benefit from the first attacking Hellsteed's 'unused' effect.

IE; Control 1 Hellsteed, activate Bloodlust. Hellsteed 1 attacks hero and hits for 4. Hellsteed 2 attacks hero and hits for 4.
    Hellsteed 1 benefits from all other Hellsteed effects but his own, Hellsteed 2 benefits from the unused effect.

Same case with 3 Hellsteeds.

3 Hellsteeds in play. Cast Bloodlust.
    Hellsteed 1 attacks, dealing 6 damage. Hellsteed 2 attacks, dealing 4 damage. Hellsteed 3 attacks dealing 2 damage.
    In this case, we see Hellsteed 1 is benefitting from Hellsteed 2 and 3's effects respectively. When Hellsteed 2 attacks, it benefits from the 'unused' effect of Hellsteed 1. When Hellsteed 3 attacks, it deals normal damage as all effects have been consumed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @Avrizinth:

Thanks.

On it's own it is bugged.

For multiple:
    The card text states "The first ally other than Hellsteed to attack during your turn gets +2 attack." The card text could be changed, clearing up that it is only THIS hellsteed that doesn't get the attack, not any of them.
    Last edited by MattOG; 08-04-2011 at 05:40 AM.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Are you trying to be funny? If not please give details
    Gargoyles with hellsteed and death mage, always OUT DRAWING you while roasting all of the new weenies with lightning blasts fireballs and arcane burst and novas to get back in front if they need. Once she gains board control..... and it will happen..... you're effed. Might add Bazaar just to counter her card advantage, even though that card goes against everything I believe in!