Close

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, you've already got some i picked up.....but also, on World battle versus Logan....it just froze. Plus, AI with snake on the pitch did not attack...even when it had a clear 1 damage opp versus my Amber...or to do 1 damage versus my Brigette.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    were these cards tested at all b4 being put on the test server lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is it just me or is there a big loop through shadow knight? cuzz its almost impossible to take him out of the game (not field) if opponent has 2 or more in his hand and just keeps spam summoning one after another and nothing else... jw?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Are you trying to be funny? If not please give details
    I thought it was pretty funny actually.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whenever hellsteed dies he always on top of the deck even if from right side.

And if to use shadow mage ability first, than there is no bonus from helsteed when atack, so many bugs with these two cards....
    Last edited by Dima; 08-02-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I felt I shouldn't open a new thread about these ones...

I had an Armored Sandworn with Warrior Training attached + Earthen Protector on my side of the field. My opponent kills the Armored Sandworn. Earthen Protector sacrifices himself. Both Armored Sandworn AND the Warrior Training are brought back to life, but Warrior Training was an ally with 2/2

This is a complement about the last one I posted about Hellsteed. It's not only with Mind Controled allies that Hellsteed gives the buff, but if any of my opponent allies attacks on my turn (a Dark Flayer or a normal Counter-attack) the Hellsteeds give them the buff, and on his turn they won't give it again.

You can see both of these bugs in the match Zamboni X GustCM2
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It realy takes a LOONNGG time to kill AI -_-zzZ .. even the very first one with each super new cards in my deck .. even with game speed 4

The new background map is realy great .!! NEW cards are GREAT !!

I HAVE one BUG with the graveyard by accidentaly clicking on your graveyard while your oponent hero is activating his technique if you clik "close" afterward the cards remain on the field and you can't see your hero ...
    i hope it's understandable ^^ i tried to post a screen shot i don't know if it worked .. ^^

Another strange bug i reached lvl 3 and i wasn't able to fight against 2 hero choose .. the wulven and the bowman shadow hero .. is it normal ? i turned to shadow with baduruu and i was able to play again ..

Sandworm is realy powarfull against majya 5/5 sandworm with jericho ^^ this fight didn't last too long .. ;D

.. and yes the hero takes boost from hellsteed .. even if one steed died while enemy last turn it seemed that hellsteed kept giving him +2 : i had baduruu with one beetle demon bow and 2 hellsteed in battle against the GREAT AMBER RAIN and one was killed last turn and i did 11 damage (while ataking with bow) (i count 7 damage) to the poor Amber that was shoking incredible .. like one 4/4 spark with shard bloodlust warbaner and Aldon or extra sharp..
    Last edited by Axel; 08-03-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah yes i found that when the brutal minotaur is turned back into my hand i take 2 damages .. but he isn't realy killed ..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Flayer gets Hellsteed buff when out of turn. Ends up exhausted, and remains exhausted when it becames my turn again.

Though it's beginning to look pretty useless to report anything to do with Dark Flayer and/or Hellsteed anymore. Seems they both need a fair bit of fixing to work as intended.
    Last edited by Dharvo; 08-03-2011 at 02:20 AM.
    In-game name: TJ Dharvo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    7. Armored Sandworm took 2 damage when attacking Death Mage (Maybe Death Mage avoids all armour?)
    Tested this one out and my Armored Sandworm didn't take any damage after attacking Death Mage Thaddeus. Tried using Thaddeus' ability on the worm and it did 0 damage as expected too.