Close

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

List of bugs (v1.277)

Some of these are pending issues and bugs from the previous list.

CONFIRMED BUGS

1. There's no way to cancel the action of summoning Death Mage Thaddeus. Hitting cancel will only cancel the targeting effect he has - [SE-284]
    2. Earthen Protector's bonus being counted as base attack, which causes Raven Wildheart's and Marshland's Sentinel's abilities to still reduce the bonus to 0 - [SE-268]
    3. Earthen Protector is not triggering abilities of allies with on-play effects when they are returned to the game - [SE-283]
    4. An Aldon returned by Earthen Protector doesn't give his +1 attack bonus to him and other allies - [SE-283]
    5. Marshland Sentinel with 0 attack disables its ability - [SE-287]
    6. Rabid Bite doesn't activate on Birgitte even if Aldon is in play - [SE-298]
    7. Bersker's Edge jumping to 9 attack after destroying a stolen King's Pride - [SE-299]
    8. Killing a Spark with Dimension Ripper when there are others Sparks in the field would cause the each player to draw twice - [SE-286]
    9. Carniboar gains +2 attack and defense when killing a Brutal Minotaur - [SE-279]

--- (bugs from previous versions) ---
    10. 12 damage not displayed - [SE-150]
    11. Erika becomes attackable after Valiant Defender and Aeon is destroyed/removed - [SE-118]
    12. Cover of Night and Valiant Defender effects removed improperly - [SE-81]
    13. Ally-turned Beetle Demon Bow not being recognized as an ally by Rampage, Wrath of the Forest, Crimson Vest and Mournblade - [SE-124]
    14. 2 Arrows on Infernal Gargoyle deals 3 damage instead of 2 (check stacked Engulfing Flames and Poison Gas too) - [SE-126]
    15. Net Trap and Portal (ally is able to attack still with Net Trap attached to it when they have Portal down, but gets exhausted the following turn) (only against AI)
    16. Can't cast Jasmine's ability on an ally with 0 attack
    17. Armor durability is reduced even with Holy Shield on - [SE-205]
    18. Jasmine can't use her ability when Rain Delay's out - [SE-209]
    19. Mind Controlled ally attacking hero with Soul Seeker trigger's the weapons effect (check Wrath of the Forest, Rampage, Crimson Vest and Mournblade too) - [SE-211]
    20. MC'd ally is still able to attack even with frozen effect from Snow Sapphire or with Crippling bow - [SE-215]
    21. Mournblade attack power doesn't increase when Armor of Ages is also in play - [SE-213]
    22. Removing Enrage with less than 10 HP leaves the hero with 1 HP - [SE-214]

GAME/GUI
    1. Boris vs Ter Adun AI = Frozen Game - This is actually part of a bigger AI freeze bug.
    2. AI will freeze on their turn if the player going first casts Hellsteed on their very first turn - [SE-230]
    3. Soul Seeker's health gain on a hero won't show when it kills an ally while defending - [SE-297]
    4. Graveyard UI not appearing on some platforms - [SE-303]

ISSUES
    1. Game can actually have an impasse (maybe add an "offer draw" button?)
    2. Update Captured Prey's text to "disable" instead of "cannot attack or defend" to avoid confusion - [SE-232]

TO BE REVIEWED - I'll stick 'em here if I haven't checked them yet. Anyone who feels like it can confirm these and post in the relevant thread.

FIXED - v1.277
    Last edited by jiminee; 09-17-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: updated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i'll give you what i got:

Hellsteed buffs heroes' attacks.
    •Enemy Hellsteeds buff allies you Mind Control during their attack step.
    Pack Alpha does not update the health icon until attached ally is damaged.
    •Attacking a Dark Flayer and surviving the counter attack allows your attacking ally to attack once more afterwards.
    Death Mage Thaddeus' ability burns all of your CC
    Earthen Protector's ability extends to all destroyed cards. This inlcudes:
    --Allies
    --Weapons/Armours
    --Items
    Marshland Sentinel can not use it's ability if you have 0 CC
    Last edited by Ekoz; 08-02-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @Ekoz:
    Thank you kindly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    np. btw, the pack alpha thing is confirmed. i've had it happen to me. twice.

search on my test server profile (Ekoz). i've only played two games, against the same guy by happenstance. choose either, you'll see.

now, off to play starcraft!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When attacking a dark flayer with armored sandworm, the sandworm receives 2 damage while it should not due to his ability.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if it is a bug, but a 30 card Majiya deck has an auto win feature to it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chanson311 View Post
    I don't know if it is a bug, but a 30 card Majiya deck has an auto win feature to it.
    Are you trying to be funny? If not please give details
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i played a game against Logan Stone breaker using my Gravebone deck and was able to summon 2 death mages on different turns tho they are stated to b Unique (it was showing as allowable to play from my hand so i tried it.... thus noticing the possible bug) anyone else have similar issues?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronixx View Post
    i played a game against Logan Stone breaker using my Gravebone deck and was able to summon 2 death mages on different turns tho they are stated to b Unique (it was showing as allowable to play from my hand so i tried it.... thus noticing the possible bug) anyone else have similar issues?
    This is known and on the list. Ta.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I said armored sandworm took damage when attacking dark flayer, not when attacking that mage. Or am I misreading something here?