Close

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tmakk vs Fly: Just finish playing a game and during the game some of my allies started getting plus one attack when defending. It start behave weird when fly's puwen attk my sentinel.
    Leader of EnlistedtoEndure

If you want to learn more about my guild you can at this link: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Next-Chapter

Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them.-Romans 12:14 NLT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's probably due to the current issue with Aldon the Brave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    k. Idk if this a bug or something but someone of a low rank is trying to play against me and he cant. Im rank 170.

If you want to learn more about my guild you can at this link: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Next-Chapter

Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them.-Romans 12:14 NLT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are able to play if you create a custom game, tell him the password, and then he can join. Otherwise, if you do Quick Game, matchmaking will limit him from joining.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    okay

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Can someone explain JIRA SE-262 to me. Last time I checked Wolven cannot steal cards. How would a stolen Alpha pack be used on a non-wolven ally?
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    Can someone explain JIRA SE-262 to me. Last time I checked Wolven cannot steal cards. How would a stolen Alpha pack be used on a non-wolven ally?
    Warrior or Elemental uses Dimension Ripper, steals Pack Alpha from deck. Elemental uses Transference, steals Pack Alpha from deck. Hunter or Rogue uses Night Prowler, steals Pack Alpha from hand. Hunter or Rogue uses Gravedigger Cloak, steals Pack Alpha from graveyard.

The issue isn't Wulven stealing cards, it's everyone else stealing the Wulven cards. The bug probably arises from the phrase "Target Wulven ally."
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    Warrior or Elemental uses Dimension Ripper, steals Pack Alpha from deck. Elemental uses Transference, steals Pack Alpha from deck. Hunter or Rogue uses Night Prowler, steals Pack Alpha from hand. Hunter or Rogue uses Gravedigger Cloak, steals Pack Alpha from graveyard.

The issue isn't Wulven stealing cards, it's everyone else stealing the Wulven cards. The bug probably arises from the phrase "Target Wulven ally."
    That is exactly it. I did read it correctly and am aware of the various waits to actually steal the card. The issue that I was confused about is why would a non-wolven steal the pack and use in on the enemy wolven, or was he able to target non-wolven allies?
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You could do something like enchanting an enemy ally and than retreating it or destroy it by some other means to gain the bonus for your allies...not a good trade at all i guess but possible or at least it should.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suspect that someone managed to steal the Pack Alpha and then played it on one of their allies. I know that at some point, Bad Wolf was going to start counting as a Wulven ally. If that has taken effect, then a Shadow Hero who meets the criteria I posted above could play Pack Alpha on their own Bad Wolf, but then the bug could occur and the bonus go to the wrong allies after Bad Wolf was defeated.

That is one bug that I would hate to have to try and replicate.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!