Close

Thread: Your 2nd deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Your 2nd deck

Hi everyone, im just wondering what u guys went to after finishing ur first deck. Been playing for a month so far, and pretty much completed my zhanna deck. Got about 4k gold but not sure what i should get next, was considering rouge for a while. I love zhanna - and probably wanna do variations for her but cant save it yet lol - but just wanna try out something else sometimes u know.

Im abit skeptical going to shadow heroes, since i dont have any of their allies, so i probably gonna need to buy starter decks. So what did u guys go into?

Also im abit afraid to test any new deck incase i get whopped at my rating (~240) with it lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My advice would be don't worry about your rating.

I played lots of rogue first. Lance to start and then a lot of Serena. Think I played some portal Maj after that and then it gets all blurry. Just pick a hero that interests you. Eventually you'll have decks for them all. Priest are hardest to play imo for beginner so it'll probably be easy for you to pick up new playstyles whichever hero you go to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya priest is pretty complicated, but i like the fact that u can pretty much go up against any deck if u sac'd right. I like the versatility, and want kinda the same thing i guess, but with diff cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My second deck was Logan. My 2nd deck in DP was a haste Boris which was actually pretty fun. Once the King's Pride stuck to the board, it was game over. With 4x KP, it really abused those that cut corners and packed only 1-2 Lay Line Nexus.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I chose Eladwen. It is cheap to make and a a good deck.
    Pokemon don't die, they just faint