Close

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graphlem View Post
    Oh well, it's been fun playing the Shadow Faction -- time to switch to Priest:

great draw: Wizent's
    best board wipe: Tidal
    Only Hero/card that can remove attached effects
    Only group that can Armageddon (Plague)
    Better Allies than Shadow

Should be fun dominating, thanks CD.
    Any human can remove attached effects, at least on allies. It's called retreat. The sister of Shriek.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Human Mage/Hunter have been playing without Item destruction since the beginning, and they aren't doing bad either.

With weapon heros (Gwen/Amber) getting toned down, necessity for Shriek would become less also.
    As long as some ridiculous high cost weapon/armor (like SS, AoA) doesn't get released more,
    Shadow faction would still be doing fine.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Human Mage is laughable. I think everyone moves away from them almost when they buy cards. Gwen was kinda op and nothing short of armor/item destruction stopped her really.

KP didn't see heavy run, I think it will pick up. VoW doesn't bother Gwen. SS is her weapon. Human mages may have been able to snow sapphire her into submission, but that's about it. Oh and Gwen had Puwen/Aldon to fall back on.

At any rate, like I said. Testing will show the chinks in the armor, so to speak.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seem like good fair changes. Not for Wulven again, but hey, I'll take it as a challenge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    meh -- I agree with Killtrend, guess there's no point getting riled up til we see the other cards. work your magic, Calmdown!

til then I'll grind the AI while sitting on the $hitter, make some cash, and wait to see what cards come out on the test server.

Still think there should be a cool Shadow card that makes you sac one of your own creatures.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by graphlem View Post
    meh -- I agree with Killtrend, guess there's no point getting riled up til we see the other cards. work your magic, Calmdown!

til then I'll grind the AI while sitting on the $hitter, make some cash, and wait to see what cards come out on the test server.

Still think there should be a cool Shadow card that makes you sac one of your own creatures.
    150 Shadow Ability R Sacrificial Lamb 4
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    Human Mage is laughable. I think everyone moves away from them almost when they buy cards.
    Save for when fighting against Majiya/Gravebone/Jericho, Human Mage can do pretty well against other decks in this version.

Gotta hang on to that Snow Sapphire~
    And Shriek is not going to be able to destroy it anymore when the card change hits. : D

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Sorry to see you go. I hope other Wulven players enjoy the new Shadow and Wulven-specific cards.
    You misunderstood me, I'm not going away. But I seriously have to ask you: will you allow me to design a few Wulven abilities and allies? I've already made a few Wulven allies and abilities for ROAR's blog and I have so many ideas for them right now. Most need more work and thought put into them, but a few are very good.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    You misunderstood me, I'm not going away. But I seriously have to ask you: will you allow me to design a few Wulven abilities and allies? I've already made a few Wulven allies and abilities for ROAR's blog and I have so many ideas for them right now. Most need more work and thought put into them, but a few are very good.
    We have a card suggestions forum, which I read!
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    We have a card suggestions forum, which I read!
    Fair enough, I'll make a thread there soon. In the meantime, why don't you use my bleed damage idea for the Pack Alpha and as for Wulven Tracker it's simply not good enough as an ally. Here's a suitable replacement:
    Wulven Hunter
    2/5
    Select an enemy ally: if the Wulven Hunter does not attack an enemy ally or hero by the start of your next turn, destroy the selected ally.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch