Close

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Shriek of Vengeance

Shadow Ability
    Sacrifice one resource. Destroy target item with a cost of 4 or less.
    So you made it crap, and we STILL have to sac a resource?

In game: Estasi Anima

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I presume shadow will be getting an exact replica of "Retreat" to make up for this, correct?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They shouldn't. Human for me is the side that rather disables/bounces and defends (Raven, Jasmine, Retreat) and Shadow is the side that destroys (Shriek, Keldor, Chimera, Ogloth).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rabid Bite

Wulven Ability
    At the start of your opponent's turn, target ally attacks a random enemy ally, or hero if there are no allies in play. It is then exhausted.

Rabid Bite as it is now is pretty insane, and it's one of the only cards keeping Wulven remotely playable. I understand that. However, thinking about the future, quite simply this card is over the top - probably the most overpowered card in the game currently, the only thing keeping it in check being the rest of Wulven's issues. To be clear, this change cuts down the duration (and hence number of attacks) from two to one; however, it also means that the ally attacks at the beginning of the turn and adds exhaustion to the ability as well as preventing it from attacking.
    [/I]
    Seeing as this change will probably be included in 1.28 I want to suggest two different effects for this card in case the tests on the test server show the new change is not so good:
    5 resources: All enemy allies are exhausted until the end of your next turn

or:

4 resources: If the ally under the effect of Rabid Bite is reduced to 1 or 0 health it is immediately put under your control with 1 health and counts as a Wulven ally.

The 4 resource effect works as an attachment, the ally under the effect of Rabid Bite would not randomly attack a friendly ally, but when his health is reduced to 1 or is killed, the ally would be summoned to your side of the field (in case it is killed) with 1 health and would be under your control until it is killed.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Damn, I hoped to see some "wulven-comeback" in 1.28 (I like the Rabit Bite change thought)...
    --> Wolf tracker is defenetly too expensive. Make him cost 3 and a 1/4 creature, cuz the way he is right now he probalbly could manage (if you're lucky) to let you draw ONE card, which is not axsceptable at a cost of 4.
    And obout Shriek...it is crap. The only way this card will find its way into a pro-player's deck is, when the player know, that his oponent will be a priest.
    Master Blakes, A1's Magus of the Future - A1: Luck is for the meek.

Need help with your deck / test it ?
    Find me in the IRC chatroom and I'll help .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven Tracker

Shadow Ally
    Cost 4
    Atk/HP: 2/4
    Wulven tracker is a wolf ally. When Wulven tracker deals damage, draw a card.
    As has been pointed out, this Wulven draw engine gets nullified by a Crippling Blow. The art for CB shows a wounded (presumably dominant) arm. Let us assume for the sake of argument that both arms are ineffective for combat. Now applied to our wolf, we have a wolf that cannot use its legs/paws to tear enemies apart. He still has teeth though...

Let's change our image. Let's cripple this poor wolf so that he does not have his front legs to walk. I would contend that he still has fight left in him (I had a recently-deceased sixteen year old basset that fought against taking pills until his dying breath, even though his bodily sores bled like crazy afterwards, the sores being a natural part of the basset life cycle), and for anyone who discounts my personal anecdote about an extremely inbred, tame version of a wolf having fight left in him, I point you to Li'l Brudder.

All this to say, I think that this wolf with a crippling blow would have a minimum attack of 1. Just sayin'.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the price of shriek should say 0 since the effect is you perm. lose a resource. if it cost 1 AND had that effect you would lose 2 resources
    ⊰☠ Mємвєr of I-5 ☠⊱