Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

How Much Better Is Boris Now?

Since We've All Seen The New Human Allies And Others Allies. I Wanted To Put My 2 Cents In On The Boris Deck And How Its My Have Grown But REALLY I Want My Fellows Out There To Enlighten Me.
    Some Of You Shine Bright When It Comes To Deck Making And Its A Real Skill.

The Cards I Can See Right Now Making A Significant Level Up For Boris Are Kristoffer Wyld Of Course. My Case I Am Thinking That Boris Will Still Be Boris With Ally's Swarming Early. I Think Kristoffer Wyld Is Great. He's An Original Blake If Your OG Enough To Remember.

Then Another Significant Card To Boris I Believe Is Armored Worm He Changes The Game Man. Campfire Stories And Reinforcement Armor My God Man The Possibilities God Forbid Kings Pride Is Out.

Then Of Course Marshland Sentinel.

I Am Stuck On Just Attack Attack With Boris Man He's Always Good For Attacking. I Need Fresh Eye's What Doors Have Been Opened For Boris Now That He Has New Allies?

Do You Have Any Deck Make Up Yet?

Any Combo's?
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your texts are really hard to read with all the capitals. I know it's the way you write, but consider stopping with doing that.

Either way, I think Boris will be better, but so will a lot of other heroes. I even think that Boris will increase less in strength than most heroes since a lot of abilities will be reworked. One thing he has going for him though is that his draw engine won't be countered as heavily by Jericho.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    His ability can destroy any allies. Boris will be stronger

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Birgitte Skullborn is gonna be a nice addition to Boris in my opinion. Basically a small Aeon for a turn. Giving you some early damage with Blake/Puwen if used early. Also will boost the use of Jewelers Dream since it's also just a one cost. Can basically play 2/3 cards per turn.

Combos are crazy. Just think about Jewelers Dream. Retreat, Valiant Defender, Birgitte, Jasmines Ability etc. etc.