Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very interesting card... Direct damage is very powerful - especially at zero cost...

However he suffers the same draw back as dirk -- meaning he gets slaughtered the moment he hits the board...

With 4 health, it takes more than 1 hit to die with 1-3 cc allies... well, ok, except keldor... however with 0 attack, then they just gang up to him with impunity since he can't retaliate anyway. At least he takes out 1 blake (without TKP) when he comes in...

However i have to say its very in keeping with the shadow theme of direct damage (i.e. mini plasma beast) as with the human theme of bumping up attack, and for that i like it a lot.

Would really love to test it, too bad SE doesn't have a linux version. Will check the threads if there were announcements of SE test environment on android...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe +2 attack while defending?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In 1.27, Logan will like this!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd support raising the attack to 1 = 1/4 so he'll be decent compared to other 3 drops. The unique trait is already enough to keep him from flooding the board

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd make him 0/4 but give him +1 attack when defending; but at that point, why bother? That 1-point isn't going to be world-changing. If you want him to "sruvive" it would mean 0/5 but then he would become too powerful... he's probably fine at 0-4

This guy is meant to either suck-up an opponents turn dealing with him, or he's meant to live with protection from things like Warrior Training or Valiant Defender; sometimes that 1-damage is all you need to reverse a situation...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The ONLY thing on this card I would change is 'unique'. He works very very well in a control deck, and would be a godsend to a portal deck. He may die relatively easily, but he has to be killed or he'll win games.

Either remove unique boost to 5 health. Either way, running him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While I don't like having uniques in general, it is the best system we have ATM. I don't think FM needs a buff to HP. If he does get a buff, it would have to be +1 attack.
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation