Close

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Is there a contest I don't know about? Like who can fuck up the Wulven the most? I'll say only this: Calmdown, step away from the Wulven heroes and cards and let Wulven players design them because you clearly don't have any kind of idea how the class and it's allies should look. And for those saying we'll get a draw engine, an ally and an item keep in mind those cards won't come out until 1.28, and that's an optimistic guess. So, in the meantime, I'm left with this piece of garbage. Why can't we get something that would help us now rather than wait god knows how much time to get the promised cards?
    Ok ok, but why dont you just come out and tell him how you really feel?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The card itself isn't bad at all.

Tidal Wave makes it bad.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A number of cards make this 5 drop useless. It also eats up your 5th turn with something that can be easily dealt with. :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have to agree here... this card as it is right now have gives no reason to be used on a Wulven deck...

So, i have a sugestion:

Wulven abillity
    Cost: 4

Ongoing: Target Wulven ally has +2 attack and heath. When this ally dies, 'Pack Alpha' is returned to your hand. This card cannot be targeted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry double post..

Just to leave here some sugestions i gave on another old thread... maybe Calmdown likes something.. =S

Name: Infected Bite
    Casting cost: 3
    Card Type: Wulven Ability
    Effect: Attach it to a ‘What big teeth’ copy. Targets damaged by your weapon suffers 1 damage per turn.
    Flavor text: "You will die at the end… slowly…”

Name: Sharp Claws
    Ongoing: Your Hero causes +1 mellee damage with weapons.
    Flavor text: “ Don’t scream. ill be fast. “

Name: Mutation
    Effect: Until the end of your next turn, your Hero causes double damage when attacking
    Flavor text: “???”

Why these cards: I would like to see a Hero based deck for Wulvens, so i think these cards would be great.

Name: Howl of Calling
    Casting cost: 1
    Card Type: Wulven Item
    Effect: 2- Cast a Pack Wolf from your deck or your graveyard as if it were on your hand paying all costs.
    falvor text: "???????"

Why this card: I would love see this card on game, since it could reinforce the idea of a no allies (or few) deck, having only the Pack Wolves as a support, at the same time it will give some draw engine combinating it with ‘Wrath of the Forest’, letting you free to abuse of your Hero buffs to win.

Name: Prowl
    Casting cost: 2
    Effect: Your Allies cannot be attacked until the start of your next turn.

Why this card: This card is just an option for those who likes to play with an allies based deck, since Moonstalker was nerfed to the ground.

Name: Ferocious Inspiration
    Casting cost: 1
    Effect: Ongoing - Your Hero cannot be dispelled by enemy cards.

Why this card: With Jericho out there, I think this card (or something like this) is absolutely necessary to a Wulven deck, since its very dependent of Hero buffs (principally a solo deck). So there is no way to beat Jericho with him dispelling all your cards, it will be just impossible to win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To Drakkon and Warrada I have a card suggestion for Wulven which i also am a fan of and run and since you guys seem to have some influence how about you guys suggest it if you like it... Ttitle: Infection Cost: 4 Card Type : Wulven Ability Effect: Ongoing - Equip to Big Teeth ... When your hero does damage to an enemy ally it is infected and will become a friendly ally at the next full moon..... Flavor Text : We are Legion or One of US

Insinuating that when we play "FULL MOON" a card already in the game we get control of the monster or monsters.. A play on the whole werewolf bite you turn into one myth...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also a card ---- Title: Wolf Pack Cost: 6-8 Card Type: Wulven Ability Effect: One time -- Summon all Pack Wolf from deck, hand and grave yard to the field and they can attack immediately. When your turn ends they are destroyed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Real KOAK View Post
    Also a card ---- Title: Wolf Pack Cost: 6-8 Card Type: Wulven Ability Effect: One time -- Summon all Pack Wolf from deck, hand and grave yard to the field and they can attack immediately. When your turn ends they are destroyed.
    That's a bit OP... Maybe summon all with base attack no bonuses apply and maybe, just maybe. But with a Bloodlust that would still be op
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Real KOAK View Post
    I think with the restriction of "cannot attack the opposing hero" and a lowered cost. This could be a neat way for Wulven to obtain an ability capable of a board reset/wipe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    I think with the restriction of "cannot attack the opposing hero" and a lowered cost. This could be a neat way for Wulven to obtain an ability capable of a board reset/wipe.
    That's a great restriction, deff makes it not as deadly.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<