Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Fair enough.

Explain how a shit version of War Banner is supposed to help Wulven when the ONLY Wulven ally in the game is Pack Wolf? No one is going to play that garbage.
    It really doesn't make sense...
    War Banner costs the same thing and helps all allies
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GustCM2 View Post
    It really doesn't make sense...
    War Banner costs the same thing and helps all allies
    I know, right? The card is garbage. Wulven are already the weakest class in SE. The last thing they needed was some random card that has 0 synergy with anything.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    I know, right? The card is garbage. Wulven are already the weakest class in SE. The last thing they needed was some random card that has 0 synergy with anything.
    I wouldn't run this card on my Wulven Deck even if it required only 1 resource.
    If this Pack Alpha costed a bit less and if we had at least 3 different Wulven Allies, I would think on playing it...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Knight will be nice for Gravebone. The rest... Looks like humans got the better deal.

@Drakkon. Maybe you can use pack alpha to help flush out your 40 card minimum. Still though... Sorry about your luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Pack Alpha should be a class specific ally with that ability. Similar to Aldon. He'd be worth it then.

Lets test.....
    Last edited by MattOG; 07-26-2011 at 08:40 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't wait to test Hellsteed! It seems like a cheaper Extra Sharp that will demand a fast answer from your opponent. I see it being destructive when stacked, and also helping as folder to bloodlust on whennie decks!

Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    Pack Alpha should be a class specific ally with that ability. Similar to Aldon. He'd be worth it then.

Lets test.....
    Agreed
    Last edited by GustCM2; 07-26-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Armored looks waaaay strong.

The other guys are right, humans got the biggest buff. Some will be interesting in a human deck.

Too bad jericho loses his primary ability. Might be a serious threat if he kept it.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking forward to this, seem so very interesting cards right there, and a lot of defensive abilities, I like it!

I do am with Drakkon though, the Wulven card seems pretty weak. Especially since Wulven often don't even play with allies. I needs to be tested, but still..

Maybe, as suggested, make it a wulven ally with the same effect and some different stats than Aldon (otherwise it would be the exact same).

Edit: Gosh, this will make deckmaking so much more interesting/difficult.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As always humans get the best allies, and shadow gets the scraps. You couldn't give us an ally that has 6 health and that can at least survive a bit longer on the battlefield, but noooo, we get a glorified Deathbone and the only ally worth something may be Carniboar and that says it all. I won't even talk about Wulven, that's how pissed I am that after 33 pages of suggestions that's the best you could come with?! Just for that I'm going to demand that the new Moonstalker's ability that Calmdown suggested be reduced to 3SE. I mean what, does someone on the design team have a panic fear of wolves because we gat shafted over and over again, now I know how Elemental players must feel.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh my god! The new Human allys are great. Pack Alpha i agree is lackluster. It costs the same as Aldon and War Banner though it's class specific and with restrictions on wulven allies only? This smells typo, or changes coming to war banner and Aldon. Or maybe it just stacks? Don't know.

And i also fear that shadow got a bit shafted on the ally addiction. Although it needs testing.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory