Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    Read calmdowns posts.
    never

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalland View Post
    thanks i just started reading those

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    A comment about Armored Sandworm.

The -2 dmg is going to be very OP, especially since it's going to be a human ally.

Slap a Reinforced Armor on Armor Sandworm, and it becomes -3 dmg.

With 5 hp, a reinforced-armor sandworm requires 5x fireball to kill, 3x nova to kill.

In a priest deck who has access to removing negative effects (such as crippling blow, Captured Prey) and healing, the reinforced-armor-sandworm will become an absolute nightmare.

The only card-counter that i can think of is Retreat it, but it's going to be a temporary respite only.
    I can already see how ground-breakingly overpowered Armored Sandworm is going to be. Not only does it have a whopping 5 health to start with but it also gets -2 dmg reduction and 3 attack power!!!??? For the love of god it either needs its attack power reduced down to 1, or have its health or damage reduction toned down slightly. Otherwise once a human plays an Armored Sandworm you pretty much have no chance of killing it and it will be pumping out extremely high damage consistently until it is taken out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Riyadh View Post
    I can already see how ground-breakingly overpowered Armored Sandworm is going to be. Not only does it have a whopping 5 health to start with but it also gets -2 dmg reduction and 3 attack power!!!??? For the love of god it either needs its attack power reduced down to 1, or have its health or damage reduction toned down slightly. Otherwise once a human plays an Armored Sandworm you pretty much have no chance of killing it and it will be pumping out extremely high damage consistently until it is taken out.
    It's actually 2 attack, the 3 was a typo...

There are lots of ways to deal with a sandworm. Retreat, raven, marsh thingy for humans. Shadow warrior, brutal minotaur, hellsteed, bloodlust, belladonna for shadow. Crippling blow, Captured prey, Tidal Wave, Energy Discharge, Mind Control, and Assassination.... To name a few.
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A shadow era indeed...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely a strong card. And difficult to take out without sacrificing for yourself.. I'm not sure what to make of it without it to play with. :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brutal Minotaur doesnt kill Worm.

Brutal Mino, 5/6, swings at worm. Worm is now at 3/1. Minotaur is at 6/2. They go, worm attacks Mino, Mino dies ):. The issue is that humans have an abundance of ways to deal with him, whilst shadow, particularly shadow hunters and mages, get shit on. So it's more of an issue with racial balance than the card itself, particularly if it's a 2/5 (which is perfectly fine) but how does one get around a holy powered worm if they are a shadow Mage/hunter? A 4/5 monster that with a curse or reinforced armor (god forbid both) will never die. Especially with heals.

:0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At 2/5, which it currently is, the Minotaur wins. The answer is the same for all of shadow, use hell steeds and bloodlust to boost your attack. Mages have it even better with portal. In a lot of cases, you can ignore it entirely. 1 portal and the right allies is enough to kill the hero.

Hunters are tougher, their normal removal of bows and arrows won't work. Death and net traps may work, but really steeds, taurs and lusts are still likely to work best.

These allies align with how shadow and human are now, humans are harder to kill, shadow hits harder.
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatts View Post
    It's actually 2 attack, the 3 was a typo...

There are lots of ways to deal with a sandworm. Retreat, raven, marsh thingy for humans. Shadow warrior, brutal minotaur, hellsteed, bloodlust, belladonna for shadow. Crippling blow, Captured prey, Tidal Wave, Energy Discharge, Mind Control, and Assassination.... To name a few.
    Well sadly the Hero that I love and have adopted as the only char that i play is Banebow. What I really enjoy about this class is that hardly anyone uses it but I have had a lot of success using it and think I have it down perfect with a great chance to win vs every char although i do struggle with Amber Rain. However after 1.27 takes effect I think the Human side will be boosted a lot more than Shadow and I dont see Banebow being able to control the board or winning much after Armored Sandworm is played.