Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Can we get a pool going?
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Right now it would probably crash the client :P

Good point, though. Lets check it out on test.
    Waks... Ok then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh wow. This is like the most wonderful thing ever! I like the changes a lot, and can't wait for when it comes out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri Lars Cristofori View Post
    Opponent plays Armored Sandworm = Portal becomes useless.
    The only way out is Raven I think
    Best turn 5 drop IMO is raven so it's deff a problem
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Baduruu

I'm relatively new to the game, probably going on playing alot over the last 6 weeks. I have not 'paid' for any cards, just used in-game accumulated gold and free gems. I read through about 20 pages of this post. Currently I am using a Boris deck, because that is the hero that I chose when I first started to play. However, I am interested in branching out to other heroes and deck types. Out of all of the other heroes, Baduruu is the only hero that I would want to pay money to build a deck for. I love his current ability and it's something that is unlike every other hero in the game. Please, do not take away this ability. In fact, I am hoping that you would create more cards in the future that play into the Doppelganger-like ability of Baduruu.

As far as making drastic changes across the board, I feel that small tweaking is ok, but completely changing abilities...not so much. I was going to put in money to make a Baduruu deck, and now I do not think I will with the possibility of heroes loosing their abilities like that.

I like the game, but massive changes make me shy away from investing money into it. I understand that other games make changes, and nothing is certain with the topics discussed in this post. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    While we are on the subject of good ideas, no one commented on my Victor idea:

3SE: Target ally triggers target trap.

I think this is balanced since you need to use a card (Death Trap) to get the same effect as Boris, but for 3SE instead of 4SE.
    I like this idea. There isn't enough cool traps atm though, but when they do, this ability would be cool and unique.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ertai88 View Post
    I like this idea. There isn't enough cool traps atm though, but when they do, this ability would be cool and unique.
    I don't really. His ability implies that all traps that come out in the future have to be activated by allies. While I like the general idea, his ability isn't very useful in many cases, especially if you have traps like: if a weapon is played, then...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On Elementalis new ability.

I am an Elementalis player and for me his new ability is weaker, since most of elementalis strength comes from using his ability a lot (regenerate life), and since most of elementalis decks use low cost allies for this purpose (earning 5hp for a 1cc ally or so...), this new ability comes out as a deck destroyer for elementalis players, 4sp to cast his ability... too much, for maybe earning only 1 or 2 hp and inflicting other 1,2,0... what i mean is that his actual ability is pretty compensated, since you can use almost every ally to get his ability to work as expected, but with his new one, could you wait to draw a big ally card or you are dead. and also, playing elemetalis, what you dont want is to use his ability on your big boys, you want to burn the sparks and snakes for life.

I am afraid his new ability will destroy lots of good strategies using elementalis.

IMHO.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TonTimer View Post
    On Elementalis new ability.

I am an Elementalis player and for me his new ability is weaker, since most of elementalis strength comes from using his ability a lot (regenerate life), and since most of elementalis decks use low cost allies for this purpose (earning 5hp for a 1cc ally or so...), this new ability comes out as a deck destroyer for elementalis players, 4sp to cast his ability... too much, for maybe earning only 1 or 2 hp and inflicting other 1,2,0... what i mean is that his actual ability is pretty compensated, since you can use almost every ally to get his ability to work as expected, but with his new one, could you wait to draw a big ally card or you are dead. and also, playing elemetalis, what you dont want is to use his ability on your big boys, you want to burn the sparks and snakes for life.

I am afraid his new ability will destroy lots of good strategies using elementalis.

IMHO.
    Life Infusion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    Dont see a solution or answer on that.

New ability = Double casting cost, force to sacrifice a good and big ally for it to be effective, and also, if you dont want to disgrace yourself that way (and with elementalis, you need to have the biggies on the table, not sacrified), sacrifice also a Life Infusion. so sacrifice 2 cards and wait twice the turns to take profit of the new ability...

In my opinion, leaving elementalis with the decision of sacrifice his good allies in order to use his less competitive ability does no favor to the few players that uses him.