Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wink Card Combinations :D

Just some card combinations for discussion. I'm having trouble getting some of these cards on the playing field so if you guys can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to tell me know what you think
    Last edited by Strategy Monkey; 07-10-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Right, first combination- Erika + Warrior Training. Basically, a protector who can't be attacked. Use in combination with war banner, kings pride, and other high-damage low health enemies for massive damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spark(s)/Fire Snakes + Shard of Power. -Turn one, play spark or snake. Turn two, play two sparks or snakes. Suddenly, at turn two you have three sparks (+9 damage and three health each) before any human deck can play one (if first). Turn three, play Shard of Power for 3x5 damage. With this combination it's possible to kill the enemy by turn five. Use energy discharge to clear enemy allies, and eternal renewals to return dead allies to your hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gravebone + Deathbone. This combination gives the enemy a tough choice to make. They either ignore deathbone, and he can constantly his 2+ damage each turn, or they can deal with the threat he poses and take him out, taking 2 damage. Simply use gravebones ability to resurrect deathbone and play him again, while dealing damage through fireball and other spells.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jasmine + poison arrow. Make the opponent unable to attack, while he takes damage. Fine way to kill/weaken the stronger allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Chimera + Life Infusion

Can use the ability and Chimera won't drop to the ground with it's life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    My personal favourite is Retreat + Beetle Demon Bow. Use BDB, turn it to a 3/5 ally and when you find yourself in need of a bow just retreat it back to your hand and cast it. Works great, and if you already have a Rapid Fire in play you can deal up to 9 points of damage with Gwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategy Monkey View Post
    Gravebone + Deathbone. This combination gives the enemy a tough choice to make. They either ignore deathbone, and he can constantly his 2+ damage each turn, or they can deal with the threat he poses and take him out, taking 2 damage. Simply use gravebones ability to resurrect deathbone and play him again, while dealing damage through fireball and other spells.
    Doesn't work. This combo gets owned by Gargoyles, as you can kill Deathbone 4 times with Gargoyle before your Gargoyle dies. Also, that two base attack is too weak. And the two damage from death is ONLY 2 DAMAGE. Pretty much all allies (except for a few) can kill Deathbone and survive. And Gravebone's SE supply isn't infinite. He can't keep bringing back Deathbone. Gravebone+Belladonna or Gravebone+Chimera is much more powerful. Belladonna gives you card advantage and has a hefty 4 attack. Combined with Portal, this is a powerful combo. Gravebone+Chimera is also great with Portal. You keep bringing the threat of huge damage every single turn.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up Thanks for the feedback! :D

Yeah thanks Reshiram99. Mmm, yeah not a bad idea. By 2+ attack, I meant with boosts, etc. Belladonna will work well, I'll be sure to try it in future thanks for your feedback.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really loving these ideas guys, could someone try my Protector Erika strategy and give me some feedback? Any deck ideas for that one would be appreciated also.