Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up Rogues like it from behind! 1.26

As I already announced yesterday, here it is:

The super-awesome-annoying-overrunning-underrated-merciless-hated&beloved-freakin' PWNING.....

-=]ASSASSIN DECK FROM HELL[=-

So First i'd like to Show you Guys whats in there :

1x Lance Shadowstalker
    4x Blake Windrunner
    3x Aldon, the Brave
    3x Aeon Stormcaller
    4x Nightshade

3x Assassination
    3x Reconnaissance
    3x Stop, Thief!
    4x Mugged
    3x Retreat
    3x Campfire Stories
    3x Bad Santa

2x Crimson Vest
    2x Gravedigger's Cloak

I Know Many ppl might Be laughing about seing a roguedeck like "omg is he serious?"
    Guess what? YES he is!

I'll explain you some mechanics of this Deck and Why it Works so well.
    First, Let's take a Look at our Hero: Lance Shadowstalker. The First Time i saw His abilities i was like everybody else, OMG what a useless tard
    But in symbiosis with the right Cards he is one ugly annoying b**tard ^^. His ability to Protect your weenies from melee dmg gives you an huge advantage in Early Game. And in mid Game (my Most Games ended here ;D), when Aeon is on the Field you can Simply Protect your Army by giving aeon stealth and ambush so your Opponent can't Even attack HIM...having these Cards on the Field your Opponent has only 2 options:
    Direct dmg on your Hero (Crimson does help alot !!!) or he has to kill aeon by spells First.
    Thats mainly the position u want to have.

Blake,Aldon,Aeon:
    They work the Same like in a good priest Deck BUT for all ppl who might ask Why Blake and Not purwen? Thats Pretty if my blake is on a disadvantage for example my Opponent Goes First and Play purwen on T2 he may attack First but lance ability can Protect Blake from getting attacked. And due the fact Most spells do 3 dmg purwen would die too, so yeah, i like the extra dmg.

Reconnaissance :
    it gives you quite good Opportunity since you may take a Look at your opponents Hand, you know what to Fear or Not to Fear, and all your allies get +1 atk, plus Aldon thats a good boost.

Stop,Thief!:
    This Card is so God damn overpowered, if i get that on T5 its like christmas, destroy One of These annoying weapons or Card draw Machines and get One Resource for free means i don't Need 2 sac anythin on T5 and still have 6 Resources to toss aeon on the Field Next Round.

Mugged and Retreat:
    They both help u out if your carddraw stinks like my Dogs mouth.

Campfire Stories:
    Healing Aeon, draw a Card, for 2 Resources, Why Not? Since rogues don't have that much Carddraw.

Bad Santa:
    Remember this is a 40 Card Deck and it relies on how Quick you are, so get As Many allies as possible out there!!

Crimson:
    Protecting your Heroes Health while he makes your allies nearly invincible, 2 Health per kill is really nice when fighting for example gravebone

Gravedigger's Cloak:
    Dude, you are a Freakin rogue, so steal something ffs!!

Hope you enjoyed this, and maybe some ppl Start to Fear rogues, like These midgets from yesterday do.

Oh did i mentioned already that out of 10 Games Not Even 1 was a loss?
    And BTW im playing on 278 now.

Now its your turn,
    Tell me what you think about this, maybe you have some ideas of how to boost it Even more?

Greetings,
    the_r?ddler

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont see how this wins against a good maj deck, or decks that reset the board.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm, maybe thats because you are not aware of how to Play your cards, if your facing a priest or majiya you have to hold back allies on your Hand because of exactly the Board Clearing abilities, due the fact only aoe Works and i did Not face a good priest yet, only Supernova is a threat, but it cant be Played before we come to turn 5, this Deck is Running with weenies so...on t5 i did already about 8-10 dmg to maji, if shes playing Supernova shes on half of her Health or less. I have Card draw and in a normal Game around 2 allies Left on my Hand, ( on T6 in can bring out aeon who i got like nearly everygame on my Hand in Turn 6 so....whats the matter? Im well aware of the fact that this Deck isnt unbeatable but its a rogue Deck and still Not weaker than an Amber Gwen gravebone or Even maji Deck. If you just cant Imagine how it Works you are Welcome to Play against it

Greets,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let's see your IGN and some games with it -- I'd like to see this beat anybody over 220, let along go 10-0.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im already making vids for Youtube where i also explain what to Play and Why i just Need to find a good gravebone and zaladar Deck to Play against the majiya Part is already done. Guess Video will be up in 2 days, until then feel free to Challenge me via pm im happy for every sparing i can get.

One more thing, if you don't think this Deck is strong enough for high rating, then please explain more in Detail Why, at least i did thr Same on how it works. ( typing everything via iPad Takes so much Time -.-)

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what's your in-game-name (it's apparently not "the_r?ddler" -- cool name, by the way :-). We could see games, no need to youtube it.

I like Rogues, they just need buffing -- my Lance can't take on anything much beyond 200. The cards just cost too much to cast for the benefit you get.

Your build (and Rogues in general) have these fatal flaws right now:
    1. draw engine -- their class-specific draw cards cost too much, except for Reconnaissance
    2. Stealth and Ambush do nothing against Direct Damage -- some ability needs to be created to make them untargetable completely
    3. Stop Thief costs way too much -- similar cards (Shriek, Destroy Arms, Ter Adun's ability) cost much less -- for Rogues, by the time you have 5 resources getting a 6th isn't a big deal, you could have 6 the next turn anyway to cast Aeon and you don't need 7.

Specific flaws/concerns I see in your build:
    1. Bad Santa helps your opponent more than you -- if you were a pure speed deck with all the cheap allies and running yourself out of cards by turn 4 or 5 I'd understand Bad Santas, but you have lots of high CC cards in there.
    2. No Jasmine?? She's one of the best Human Allies, plus she's rather Rogue-ish :-)
    3. No Raven? You need her against anybody, especially Mages since she can't be Nova-ed
    4. In general you need more allies, this class is ally-based
    5. I'd raise Assassination and retreat to 4, you'll need them

Just my .02, but I'm sure we'd all love to see your in game name so we can watch a few games and meet your challenge :-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play rogue and i very rarely defeated a mage over 220...you may think that is my deck but simply there are many cards that can easily beat you...i always keep some allies in my hand but starting from t3 every mage can control you...thinking about it...
    t3 fireball, t4 lightning strike, t5 supernova and you are screwed...on t6 you can cast aeon but with all the DD card he can destroy him and keeping do damage to you...they can also draw more than you (especially Majiya obviously) and in later game they always have more resources...Gravebone have portal and nish can reset board for free...but sometimes i win (and always thanks to gravedigger's) and this is great!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agreed with graphlem for all but bad santa and assassination...bad santa are your only way to have a decently draw (you have to know when to cast it but i think is a great card) and assassination is very situational...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by the_R?ddler View Post
    Hmmm, maybe thats because you are not aware of how to Play your cards,
    Actually I do, and was just asking a question.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by the_R?ddler View Post
    Oh did i mentioned already that out of 10 Games Not Even 1 was a loss?
    And BTW im playing on 278 now.

Now its your turn,

Do you use a different account here? I was checking your last games for the one posted in your Baduruu thread. (El3ctricQuantum)
    Out of your 9 games played with Lance you won 3 and lost 6. All but one opponents below 200. Also your highest rating in the last 3 days was 199. You are not referring to 10 wins against the AI, huh?